IGNORED

Vogel check in..................

DragonRider

How does everyone feel about doing Vogel check in at the Seasons Inn? We arent staying at the park this year and dont really have any functions happening there. I know some are camping there, and some staying at the Inn. This is really an informal event this year and sorry to say will be the last event Charlene and I plan on hosting. Thats not saying if some want to go next year or thereafter we would probable attend but its gotten a little much and we really want to sit back and enjoy our time, thats not saying we didnt enjoy all the others but by the time we left on Sunday to return home we were wasted from doing so much. We had a lot of great help but we decided its time to slow down, especially since Charlene cant ride as much and I havent been out much in the past 2 years. But we will try to make this one another memorable event like all the others. I just hope we can do as will with this one ass Dana and Missy did last year in our absence.

Any input would be greatly appericated.

Thanks to everyone for making all the past Venturerider Vogel events special!!

We stopped by the Inn to check in today and nobody was there.

Shoulda checked the local McDonalds,, it's a known fact that that's where directionally challenged motorcyclist hang out when they are driftin in areas they are unfamiliar with :witch_brew::stickpoke::fnd_(16):