IGNORED

Wise Choice!!!!!

The man who is going to paint MamaMo's 99 took one look at it this evening and said Blue & White. I slipped him a twenty ahhhhhh I mean thanked him for his opinion and left on the scoot. He and MamaMo were standing outside arguing about PINK when I left. Stay tuned for Harley riders knows best or MamaMo gets her way??? I think Blue and White is fine fine fine. Even if it is a REDNECK color.

The man who is going to paint MamaMo's 99 took one look at it this evening and said Blue & White. I slipped him a twenty ahhhhhh I mean thanked him for his opinion and left on the scoot. He and MamaMo were standing outside arguing about PINK when I left. Stay tuned for Harley riders knows best or MamaMo gets her way??? I think Blue and White is fine fine fine. Even if it is a REDNECK color.

Nothing that big should ever be PINK :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think all pink would look good either. But since she wants pink you should have tried blue and pink. Then you might get a color in there that you want Gerald. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

If I know Ramona it's gonna have pink somewhere.

Margaret

Pink & Black??

Black & Blue??

Red & White??

Blue & White??

Blue??

Red??

Black??

Black & Yellow?

Blue & Blue??

Blue & Gold??

Gold & Brown??

This list could go on forever. My choice? A dark Blue trimed in Gold. Go Mountaineers!!!!