IGNORED

The Cost of a Moment of Carelessness!

skydoc_17

WHAT THE HECK.... glad you are doing better. I agree, we don't bounce like we used too. I myself decided to use a pick ax the other day...third swing, down to my knees....messed up my back also. I should have known better.... Wish you a speedy recovery my friend ..Do what you are told and heal quickly...I'll be praying for ya !

Sorry to hear about your predicament Earl and hope full recovery is in your near future. The scary thing is we have all taken more than one tumble down a set of stairs or worse and got up unscathed. It just goes to show how lucky we often are that we did not like you, get injured worse than a few bruises. When I think back to some of the falls have taken I can only thank my lucky stars and the grace of God that I did not suffer more serious injuries than I did. So lets all be a little more careful out there and a little less impulsive (impulsive being my Achilles heal BTW).

Hang in my friend and recover quickly.

• 1 month later...

I'm praying for ya Earl.

After 25 years of chronic pain from disc degeneration, I finally had successful spinal fusion L5/S1 in 2007. No more pain.

But a level of neuropathy in both lower legs and feet sometimes makes it a bit difficult knowing just where my feet are.

At 60,with trifocals (lol), steps and stairs can be a little challenging occasionally.

But a good ride seems to cure all ailments.