IGNORED

Here's your chance,, OPEN BAR IN THE CHAT ROOM!! Mama's buyin!!

cowpuc

So what did I miss while in deep sleep?:crying:

:farmer:

You didnt miss much... Mama had her spikey riding boots on, missed a step and poked a hole in one of RBig1's tires. Fool and I ate to many Rum Balls and stirred up the chat room so bad that the Power Company pulled the plug on my house several times to cut us off. I did get to touch off the clubs full auto AK47 a couple times so ya did miss shooting that thing,, other than that,,, you really didnt miss anything.. Just another normal VR Chat session..

Chat parties normally just happen when they happen. Although some times there will be an Announced date and time for a chat party.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

also, if ya get in the habit of going to the opening forum thread page and scrolling to the bottom where it shows who is in chat at any given time occasionally while you are visiting the club house you can catch a Chat Session in action.. The you just click on Chat and BINGO = complete and total VR Chat interruption!! Rude? Maybe,,, but sooooo much fun to :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke: these lop eared varmints when you KNOW they are telling club secrets and planning :witch_brew: activities :happy34:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

also, if ya get in the habit of going to the opening forum thread page and scrolling to the bottom where it shows who is in chat at any given time occasionally while you are visiting the club house you can catch a Chat Session in action.. The you just click on Chat and BINGO = complete and total VR Chat interruption!! Rude? Maybe,,, but sooooo much fun to :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke: these lop eared varmints when you KNOW they are telling club secrets and planning :witch_brew: activities :happy34:

Puc, Puc Puc, We still gotts to learn ya everthin.:stickpoke: :moon: :stirthepot: :rasberry: :confused24: :duck: :snow2:

That "Users In Chat" window is on the bottom of almost EVERY page, not just the forum page. :rasberry: :whistling:

Puc, Puc Puc, We still gotts to learn ya everthin.:stickpoke: :moon: :stirthepot: :rasberry: :confused24: :duck: :snow2:

That "Users In Chat" window is on the bottom of almost EVERY page, not just the forum page. :rasberry: :whistling:

and you obviously cant teach an ol lop eared :stirthepot: varmint dog like yourself new tricks cause, as I look down at the bottom of this page that chat room spot is not there :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

:think:,, unless, of course,,, my not seeing that on my screen is because I am still on club probation and that missing window we are speaking about is part of my being naughty.. In that case,,,, you are correct :stickpoke::hihi::witch_brew::rotf:

and,, even if I just click on "Water Hole" so I can see all the recent Water Hole threads and scroll down,, NO chat room window there either.. Do you see the window there or at the bottom of the page that you are reading this on??

Well I'll be a lop eared monkeys uncle varmint :Bunny:,,,, thanks to you = I FOUND IT!!! It was hiding under my tool bar!! Right there all along :Laugh::Bunny::sign03::sign02:!!! THANKS JEFF:sign killer dude: = I done been schooled brother:sign kewl:!!! :dancefool::dancefool:

Of course,, you know what this means dont cha? Now there will be NO hiding from me in the chat room:missingtooth:

and you obviously cant teach an ol lop eared :stirthepot: varmint dog like yourself new tricks cause, as I look down at the bottom of this page that chat room spot is not there :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

:think:,, unless, of course,,, my not seeing that on my screen is because I am still on club probation and that missing window we are speaking about is part of my being naughty.. In that case,,,, you are correct :stickpoke::hihi::witch_brew::rotf:

Silly boy.......:confused24:

and,, even if I just click on "Water Hole" so I can see all the recent Water Hole threads and scroll down,, NO chat room window there either.. Do you see the window there or at the bottom of the page that you are reading this on??

:whistling::backinmyday::rasberry:

Well I'll be a lop eared monkeys uncle varmint :Bunny:,,,, thanks to you = I FOUND IT!!! It was hiding under my tool bar!! Right there all along :Laugh::Bunny::sign03::sign02:!!! THANKS JEFF:sign killer dude: = I done been schooled brother:sign kewl:!!! :dancefool::dancefool:

Of course,, you know what this means dont cha? Now there will be NO hiding from me in the chat room:missingtooth:

And who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks???????:rasberry:

To think that you actually doubted me for even an instant.....:moon:.....You should know better by now you lop eared monkeys uncle varmint :Bunny:. :rasberry::stirthepot:

Silly boy.......:confused24:

:whistling::backinmyday::rasberry:

And who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks???????:rasberry:

To think that you actually doubted me for even an instant.....:moon:.....You should know better by now you lop eared monkeys uncle varmint :Bunny:. :rasberry::stirthepot:[/QUOTonE]

Oh yeah ya lop eared all mighty smart one varmint,,, you keep pointin those Nozzles this way and marking your terror-tory all over my lawn with that designer WWW with the little "www" stamped in each one of them little white critters and I AM gonna do some old dog new trick teachin of my own! :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::moon::moon::moon::moon:

Oh yeah ya lop eared all mighty smart one varmint,,, you keep pointin those Nozzles this way and marking your terror-tory all over my lawn with that designer WWW with the little "www" stamped in each one of them little white critters and I AM gonna do some old dog new trick teachin of my own! :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::moon::moon::moon::moon:

:rasberry::rotf::stickpoke::stirthepot::dancefool:

Ya gots to find and then catch me first.......:rasberry::moon:

WI White Washer.gif

Hey Guys,

When I save up enough do rey me, let's have another open bar, Neked Chat party real soon. Maybe I should make arrangements for an UBER driver. I don't want anyone getting hurt. And Flyinfool will bring his rum balls. Just the fumes can affect a grown man!

I can buy a barrel of brew and then we can let Cowpuc handle that part of the show!

Yama Mama35304172-open-sign.jpg

I was in chat around 9:30 and found @Marcarl in there.

If you go to chat you need to just leave it open in the background, with your sound turned on. If your sound is on and chat is open in the background (like while you are looking at the rest of this site) then you will hear the doorbell ring if someone else comes to the chat room. We seem to be like ships passing in the night. just missing each other.

I was in chat around 9:30 and found Marcarl in there.

If you go to chat you need to just leave it open in the background, with your sound turned on. If your sound is on and chat is open in the background (like while you are looking at the rest of this site) then you will hear the doorbell ring if someone else comes to the chat room. We seem to be like ships passing in the night. just missing each other.

I suppose you know that now that you posted the above, some lop eared very observant varmint is gonna come hopping along (Easter Sunday is only 2 days off) and ask you and Carl what kind of plotting,, I mean,, plans did you come up with to trick,, I mean invite us normal club members into getting in involved with.. That said,, I too would be curious of same. :big-grin-emoticon::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

I suppose you know that now that you posted the above, some lop eared very observant varmint is gonna come hopping along (Easter Sunday is only 2 days off) and ask you and Carl what kind of plotting,, I mean,, plans did you come up with to trick,, I mean invite us normal club members into getting in involved with.. That said,, I too would be curious of same. :big-grin-emoticon::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

I guess you will just have to show up in chat to find out what kind of :stirthepot: or :duck: or :stickpoke: we have planned for you.