IGNORED

2019 WNY rally meeting

BIG TOM

Since most of us committee members will be camping @ Niagara shores the weekend of May 11th, we will have a rally meeting on Saturday after our tour and meeting with the owners. I would guess we will start the meeting around 1pm.. Dogman and Ceedoo ,you are included in this since you will also be camping there... see you there....

Edited by BIG TOM

Ahhhhh rip!!!! and I;m not invited,,,,, nice guy!!!!

It was voted upon that one weekend a year with you was enough.....just kidding....c'mon down... we will be @ Niagara shores campground ..1 mile east of Olcott ny on lake ontario....rt.18...

It was voted upon that one weekend a year with you was enough

Ya buuuutttt,,, what if for some unknown reason I fail to make it on that weekend, then you wouldn't have had the pleasure of seeing me at all for a whole year,, well maybe that would be 2 years,, that would be a long time and you might have withdrawals and who knows what other ailments might develop. I will sit down and discover if my planning can include a short stay at,,,, where was that again???

Ya buuuutttt,,, what if for some unknown reason I fail to make it on that weekend, then you wouldn't have had the pleasure of seeing me at all for a whole year,, well maybe that would be 2 years,, that would be a long time and you might have withdrawals and who knows what other ailments might develop. I will sit down and discover if my planning can include a short stay at,,,, where was that again???

read above posts....lol

• 4 weeks later...

Made it, even with Marca along. Got to see some good friends, but somehow missed out on some of the GoodByes,,, oh well, saves time next round, we won't have to spend much time on the hello's.

Great place to hang out

I agree Bob, what a great property and such a long water front along the lake which is so beautiful.

It was great seeing all of you there.

If I can steal a line from Cecdoo which he just said, "the great Gummie run" of 2019 will be a memory not soon forgot. Loads of fun and laughs.

Thanks Vickie and Kim and of course Bob and Becky along with Craig. Fun, fun fun

I agree Bob, what a great property and such a long water front along the lake which is so beautiful.

It was great seeing all of you there.

If I can steal a line from Cecdoo which he just said, "the great Gummie run" of 2019 will be a memory not soon forgot. Loads of fun and laughs.

Thanks Vickie and Kim and of course Bob and Becky along with Craig. Fun, fun fun

REALLY gummybears.........that Cecdoo talks too much...not than anyone listens to him...lol