IGNORED

To my friend FlyinFool!

cowpuc

Ooh!!! That one looks like an assault version!

:scared:,, that Bongo,, he dont miss a lick!! You are spot on Bongo!!! It DEFINITELY has that vague assault aura about it dont it.. If I didnt have one just like it already in my AR collection I would be CTFW(s) down to HR to grab one myself just because of that!! GOOD ONE BROTHER!!:thumbsup:

hr1.jpgDSCN8059.JPGDSCN7947.JPG

For all he has done to you people with his WWW, you'all should send him a two pound engineers mall.:witch_brew: You can't get me now Fool, going into 70s.:backinmyday:

:farmer:

Quick Sly,, alter another one:missingtooth: before Fool see's this!!!! He's a finicky lop eared :Bunny2: varmint who dont take kindly to varmints :stickpoke: :stickpoke::stickpoke: The Wisconsin White Washer which usually ends up with the lop eared :stickpoke:varmint who :stickpoke:The WWW covered in :snow: and the innocent varmints between the WWW and that varmint (in this case,, that would be an innocent varmint like myself:cold:) ends up suffering the brunt of it all :hihi::crackup:

I know,, I know I know,,, close the door on the penalty box Puc cause your :stickpoke: ways a leaking out all over the VR clubhouse floor,, again..:missingtooth:

Went to HF this afternoon and got the last one. Even for a 10 amp'r it's on the beastly side... Take note it doesn't come with any tools. Ya gotta buy dem separately... So.. I'm going back tomorrow and see if they carry 1 1/8" tools for this thing... Most of the others were 1". I hope that's not why they were on sale... Just my luck they want more for the tools than the hammer.... All that aside it looks good enough to bust up some of the front sidewalk that's being lifted by roots this spring... Thanks for the lead Puc.... :clap2:

At 76 young years, we've seen a lot, BUT... we've never seen an Assault Weapon with a TV Monitor hanging on the end of the Barrel/Magazine??

And how the Hector did your Wife get it to fold down?

Okay, okay... we KNOW it's a picture on the Wall; just yanking on Ya.

Hugs, WRIDR

Went to HF this afternoon and got the last one. Even for a 10 amp'r it's on the beastly side... Take note it doesn't come with any tools. Ya gotta buy dem separately... So.. I'm going back tomorrow and see if they carry 1 1/8" tools for this thing... Most of the others were 1". I hope that's not why they were on sale... Just my luck they want more for the tools than the hammer.... All that aside it looks good enough to bust up some of the front sidewalk that's being lifted by roots this spring... Thanks for the lead Puc.... :clap2:

Thinking these are the ones I grabbed for mine years ago Jack. I dont recall the 1 1/8th being the issue as much as making sure its "SDS" chuck and not SDS "MAX" or SDS "SUPER".. My Hammer is exactly like the one you just grabbed and I LOVE the thing!! DEFINITELY a performer for what it is!! There should be a grease pocket on top of the hammer (as I recall),, just make sure you keep er lubed and the thing will run for hours,, enough so that your hands will turn numb and any loose fillings will be found :missingtooth:

15 bucks,, here ya go: https://www.harborfreight.com/SDS-Masonry-Flat-Chisel-Set-3-Pc-62479.html

My sons got a bunch of concrete wall work to do and now I gotta scoot down to HF and grab these for mine,, might not be a bad idea to grab these too while your there,, if they any left: https://www.harborfreight.com/8-in-SDS-Masonry-Bit-Set-6-Pc-62482.html

You are more than welcome for the lead ya lop eared side walk bustin varmint!!:thumbsup: Dont work to hard :big-grin-emoticon:

Thinking these are the ones I grabbed for mine years ago Jack. I dont recall the 1 1/8th being the issue as much as making sure its "SDS" chuck and not SDS "MAX" or SDS "SUPER".. My Hammer is exactly like the one you just grabbed and I LOVE the thing!! DEFINITELY a performer for what it is!! There should be a grease pocket on top of the hammer (as I recall),, just make sure you keep er lubed and the thing will run for hours,, enough so that your hands will turn numb and any loose fillings will be found :missingtooth:

15 bucks,, here ya go: https://www.harborfreight.com/SDS-Masonry-Flat-Chisel-Set-3-Pc-62479.html

My sons got a bunch of concrete wall work to do and now I gotta scoot down to HF and grab these for mine,, might not be a bad idea to grab these too while your there,, if they any left: https://www.harborfreight.com/8-in-SDS-Masonry-Bit-Set-6-Pc-62482.html

You are more than welcome for the lead ya lop eared side walk bustin varmint!!:thumbsup: Dont work to hard :big-grin-emoticon:

I already found the $15 bit set, and going to pick it up later this morning.... And.... now that I think about it for 10 bucks I'll pick up a set of those drill bits too.... Just because... :whistling: :-) This new one did come with a tube of lube, a rubber gasket, and the storage case. It is a nice set-up...

Well it seems that my need for such a tool has been drastically diminished with my current round of health issues. It is looking like I will be contracting someone to do the work for me.:95: This getting old stuff ain't no fun.

On the other hand I do really appreciate your thinking of me and looking out for more toys to add to my collection. I still may have to pick one up, just cuz.

For all he has done to you people with his WWW, you'all should send him a two pound engineers mall.:witch_brew: You can't get me now Fool, going into 70s.:backinmyday:

:farmer:

I HEARD THAT......... NOTES HAVE BEEN TAKEN!!!

WI White Washer.gif

Quick Sly,, alter another one:missingtooth: before Fool see's this!!!! He's a finicky lop eared :Bunny2: varmint who dont take kindly to varmints :stickpoke: :stickpoke::stickpoke: The Wisconsin White Washer which usually ends up with the lop eared :stickpoke:varmint who :stickpoke:The WWW covered in :snow: and the innocent varmints between the WWW and that varmint (in this case,, that would be an innocent varmint like myself:cold:) ends up suffering the brunt of it all :hihi::crackup:

I know,, I know I know,,, close the door on the penalty box Puc cause your :stickpoke: ways a leaking out all over the VR clubhouse floor,, again..:missingtooth:

But you and Johnny love to play in it so much.

I already found the $15 bit set, and going to pick it up later this morning.... And.... now that I think about it for 10 bucks I'll pick up a set of those drill bits too.... Just because... :whistling: :-) This new one did come with a tube of lube, a rubber gasket, and the storage case. It is a nice set-up...

AHHHH OHHHHHH!! I did it again,,, another confounded booo booo on my part here @Condor,, I can only hope and pray this didnt mess up your day here @Condor!! Sorry if I did!!

I stopped at HR to grab some bits for my Hammer, noticed the shanks on the "SDS" bits didnt look correct. Left em there to investigate. Came home, checked the owners manual in my Hammer box,,, YIKES:scared:,, my shooter takes the "SDS MAX" = NOT the "SDS" like I had thought it did and like I had told you it did!!!

Jack, I did some digging on Ebay and ended up ordering these for mine at the lowest "Buy It Now" pricing I could find on each:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDS-Max-To-SDS-Plus-Adaptor-Chuck-Drill-Converter-Shank-Quick-Tool-Kit-Diameter/192732973931?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Pcs-SDS-Plus-Drill-Socket-Driver-Set-1-4-3-8-1-2-Chuck-Adaptor/401344013594?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDS-plus-Shank-Adaptor-1-2-Chuck/152557918995?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20mm-4-Flute-Auger-Wood-Drill-Bits-SDS-Plus-Wood-Hole-Saw-Cutting-Tool-Long-HCS/132968339237?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11-PC-DRILL-BITS-SDS-PLUS-CONCRETE-MASONRY-ROTARY-BIT-SET-FIT-HILTI-BOSCH/121795921274?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid

I know I am weird but :mo money:for tools is a lot like :mo money:on guns,,, just cant get enough of that wonderful stuff!!:smile5::Laugh:

AHHHH OHHHHHH!! I did it again,,, another confounded booo booo on my part here Condor,, I can only hope and pray this didnt mess up your day here Condor!! Sorry if I did!!

I stopped at HR to grab some bits for my Hammer, noticed the shanks on the "SDS" bits didnt look correct. Left em there to investigate. Came home, checked the owners manual in my Hammer box,,, YIKES:scared:,, my shooter takes the "SDS MAX" = NOT the "SDS" like I had thought it did and like I had told you it did!!!

Jack, I did some digging on Ebay and ended up ordering these for mine at the lowest "Buy It Now" pricing I could find on each:

I know I am weird but for tools is a lot like on guns,,, just cant get enough of that wonderful stuff!!:smile5::Laugh:

You might have a heavier 'rat' model of the Rotary. My 'mouse' had the accessories on a shelf behind the hammers and the clerk

said they fit my model. But.... now I'm gonna have to go check just to make sure.... :-) And go find the receipt if they don't... :-):think:

Don't need to worry.. I just checked and this one take SDS bits, and the set I picked up fits fine.... PHEW!!

EXCELLENT!! :thumbsup:

Now I can my afternoon beauty nap with no fear of nightmares about you coming all the way from Sacramento to Michigan just to throw some SDS bits at my poor, little lop eared varmint bald head!! :missingtooth:

Ahh oh,, now I got a nuther thought,,, Jack, can you check your owners manual and see if it specs "SDS"? Mine clearly specs "SDS MAX".. Hope I ordered the right stuff :scratchchin::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Puc My rememberer is telling me that you mentioned once before that the rotary hammer you have is a 1-9/16 and this one is a 1-1/8??? :confused24:

This could/would make it a smaller model that would use the smaller bits????

Or have I been sniffing to many :snow2: fluid fumes? :whistling::stirthepot: :confused24:

Puc My rememberer is telling me that you mentioned once before that the rotary hammer you have is a 1-9/16 and this one is a 1-1/8??? :confused24:

This could/would make it a smaller model that would use the smaller bits????

Or have I been sniffing to many :snow2: fluid fumes? :whistling::stirthepot: :confused24:

:scared:,, I think you might have fingered it out Fool!!! :thumbsup:

and stop asking me questions,,, you KNOW I aint right and have very little of the memory matter up there in never land!!:240::big-grin-emoticon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

:scared:,, I think you might have fingered it out Fool!!! :thumbsup:

and stop asking me questions,,, you KNOW I aint right and have very little of the memory matter up there in never land!!:240::big-grin-emoticon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

But but but........ You know I is an inquisitive ol varmint.:rasberry::moon:

EXCELLENT!! :thumbsup:

Now I can my afternoon beauty nap with no fear of nightmares about you coming all the way from Sacramento to Michigan just to throw some SDS bits at my poor, little lop eared varmint bald head!! :missingtooth:

Ahh oh,, now I got a nuther thought,,, Jack, can you check your owners manual and see if it specs "SDS"? Mine clearly specs "SDS MAX".. Hope I ordered the right stuff :scratchchin::doh:

Yep the owners manual is where I found the spec for SDS.....