IGNORED

Rebulding Rear Shock at Freebirds

rickardracing

Last year at Freebird's there was a guy there that showed us how to rebuild the rear shock. I neglected to get his info on where to send it for him to rebuild it.

Can anyone post he info here?

I believe that is Dfitzbiz.

Don't wear expensive western boots near his work, he will target them. :rotfl: But he does great work with shocks.:happy65:

:farmer:

And a good pair of coveralls also!! Now is the time to get those leaking shocks to me. When riding weather gets here I may be a bit busy. There are never enough hours in a day now that I'm semi-retired.

Ride safe, ride smooth!!

And a good pair of coveralls also!! Now is the time to get those leaking shocks to me. When riding weather gets here I may be a bit busy. There are never enough hours in a day now that I'm semi-retired.

Ride safe, ride smooth!!

Actually I should thank you. I have noticed that where the oil landed on my Tony Lama boots...there is no rust.:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

Actually I should thank you. I have noticed that where the oil landed on my Tony Lama boots...there is no rust.:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

I have a couple gallons of the stuff sitting around, we could coat the entire pair of boots. BOOT RUST ISSUE SOLVED!! This site has all kind of good info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk