IGNORED

Erich Richey's New Ride

Guest cajunrsver

Guest cajunrsver

Well I was able to get to it earlier than I thought, attached are photos of Erich just prior to leaving my home with his new ride.

[ATTACH]17672[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17673[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17674[/ATTACH]

Guest cajunrsver

Did you give him a free paid lifetime membership to VR!??

:bighug:

I think he already has one. That's how he found my bike.

Guest cajunrsver

Thanks for the pics Roy, His posts can hardly contain his enthusiasm. I'm sure he'll get wet a bit, but you can't claim to be a biker if you haven't ridden in the rain

:whistling:

I think you're right. It's kind of scary buying something sight unseen, flying six hours to get here and then riding 20+ hours back home on it. I think he was really pleased with the bike. I wish he would have been able to get in earlier, would have treated him to some good old cajun boiled crawfish but he had to settle for pizza.

I think you're right. It's kind of scary buying something sight unseen, flying six hours to get here and then riding 20+ hours back home on it. I think he was really pleased with the bike. I wish he would have been able to get in earlier, would have treated him to some good old cajun boiled crawfish but he had to settle for pizza.

MMMMM Crawfish....I'll tell you, when we were down in Boglusa at Kbrans this past christmas, Beth made us some good ole Cajun food....this fat guy was in heaven!!!!