IGNORED

Tags renewed

slowrollwv

I went to DMV to renew the tags on the scoot today. The lady at the info desk said wait here a minute and walked away. Came back and said you are a very lucky guy, if you had been pulled over last year you would have been giving a ticket for dead registration. I ask how when my tags were good till 2/1/19? She said that their system did not up date my info for two year tags even though it showed that I paid for two year tags. Now I have to see if their system up dates the info for the new registration that I got today for two years. :fingers-crossed-emo :fingers-crossed-emo :big-grin-emoticon:

I went to DMV to renew the tags on the scoot today. The lady at the info desk said wait here a minute and walked away. Came back and said you are a very lucky guy, if you had been pulled over last year you would have been giving a ticket for dead registration. I ask how when my tags were good till 2/1/19? She said that their system did not up date my info for two year tags even though it showed that I paid for two year tags. Now I have to see if their system up dates the info for the new registration that I got today for two years. :fingers-crossed-emo :fingers-crossed-emo :big-grin-emoticon:

Hope ya told the DMV that you were expecting the next two years to be FREE OF CHARGE since they missed you the first time around Chuck?:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

I just got a letter from Fla driver licence division. If I send them a check by XX date I get my licence for $51, If I go online and use a credit card its like $55-58 bucks. If I go in to the local office, I must take an eye exam and the cost will then be $64 bucks. So I guess the "eye test" part is reading and filling out the application.

I just got a letter from Fla driver licence division. If I send them a check by XX date I get my licence for $51, If I go online and use a credit card its like $55-58 bucks. If I go in to the local office, I must take an eye exam and the cost will then be $64 bucks. So I guess the "eye test" part is reading and filling out the application.

Don't think we can do ours my mail. We need too muck proof of who we are. We need birth certificate or passport, SS card, two proofs of residence and two ID cards.

Yea ours have some kind of message about has to be some kind of "approved" proof of who ya is to be able to fly, cross boarder "legally" etc. Then there is a note that if there is a star on upper right side it already is OK. Mine is one of those. But my question is what picture are they going to use? The one from 5 years ago? Possibly the one from the post office?