IGNORED

Where can i get parts cheep

I gotta jump in and suggest OEM fork seals. Even the nice aftermarket ones can be hit/miss. When it comes to Japanese vehicles OEM parts are very hard to beat. Forks seals are too much work, I would highly recommend grabbing a set of OEM fork seals to complete the job. Any savings would be eaten up quickly when you have to spend a decent chunk of your weekend redoing a PITA job like fork seals.

I got mine from Boats.net back when they were still doing this sort of thing, new bushings and head bearings for my Gen1 really helped make it feel like a competent modern bike.

Too much work to even chance it IMHO.

:2cents:

I cant believe this. Some pea brain ordered the wrong bushing. Boy must be slipping..... ordered the correct number this time. Also since I'm throwing away money bought the seal driver. lol may get lost for real this summer:mo money::mo money::mo money:

Just FYI, you can get an App in the App Store or play store called Babbitt’s for your phone or tablet. You can get parts for all the major brands, except Harley. So far they’ve had everything I’ve ever needed at competitive prices to everyone else. I just ordered a front brake master cylinder kit last week. Already got it and installed it.