IGNORED

My new ride

rickardracing

Very nice. I often wished I had bought that instead of the Murano. It just has more towing capacity and looks more rugged. The Murano was nice but more in a car type way. If I had gone with another SUV instead of the truck, that is what I would have bought. I went with the '18 Tundra instead of the '19 because I saved several thousand dollars and they didn't change anything.

Very nice. I often wished I had bought that instead of the Murano. It just has more towing capacity and looks more rugged. The Murano was nice but more in a car type way. If I had gone with another SUV instead of the truck, that is what I would have bought. I went with the '18 Tundra instead of the '19 because I saved several thousand dollars and they didn't change anything.

That is what we did. I knew I wanted the TRD so I searched the inventory of every Toyota Dealer in Michigan (except for the U.P). The dealer we got this one from had the 18 and 19. Same color, same options. The 19 was more. The 18 was reduced almost 4k below sticker and I got them down a bit more. Got great money f0r my trade. I could not pass it up. I had great luck with the 2007, it was the best vehicle I have ever owned so I figured I would go with another one. I really like it so far.

Boy that IS SHARP! Whats kind of fuel mileage are you expecting on a rig like that?

Thank you, I have 1200 miles on it now. We have had it 2 1/2 weeks. I keep checking the average and it is up to 18.1 mpg. I expect it to level out at 21 or 22 mpg. My last one averaged 21 so I expect this one to be about the same. My wife drove it for the first two weeks and likes it, but it is too big for her. So I gave her the Kia Sorento she was driving back and I am taking this one over.

Usually we buy a new ride, she drives it for the first 5 years while we pay on it to keep the mileage down and I take her old one over. I was not thrilled with the Sorento, it IS a nice suv, but too small for me but perfect for her and she loves it, so.........I am driving the new one. And I have a loooong ride to and from work so the miles are going to rack up pretty quick. But atleast I can do it in style AND comfort!!