IGNORED

americade, anyone going

jonesy

Been there 5 times now, love it, going to stay in town again some day but room price keeps me in VT., half the cost. One tip , if you'll be there for the whole event get their package, worth it. Otherwise if just visiting for a day or 2, wing it and pay as you go.

This will be my first time at this event, I'm traveling up with a few guys from the GWRRA (sorry) who have been before and they say its a great time. We are camping at Lake George Escape from the 2nd to the 7th of June.

I have booked for the Rodeo and the Twin Gaps ride, so hopefully the weather will cooperate and I'll be on the look out for some more Venture riders.

Ian

I'll be staying at the State Park HeartStone camping on 9N ...about 5 minutes out of town ...been there now for the last three years ...I've been going up there with the Red Knights the last few years ....always have a good time anyone wanting to get together I have to do it by Thursday ...have to leave Friday this year ....the Grandkids are in a wedding and I ain't going to miss that!! I have the Wednesday rodeo ...and we're doing a self guided tour also ...I"ll be there Monday ...so anyone wanting to get together let me know! Sure we can arrange something!