IGNORED

Where is all the chatters?

Yama Mama

Hi Everybody,

I was one of the original VR Chatters. We had members like Mini Muffin, Ruffy, Dray, Bongobobny, and our good friend Yammer Dan. Recently, Flyinfool and Rbig1 have been the guys have been keeping the light on. We used to have Toga parties, and I believe our record attendance was 18 on at one time. I just wondered why no one comes on to the chat room. I check in all the time and no is there.

Yama Mama

I usually check in to the chat room at around 8:00 Central time IF I am home. Chat does not work well at all on a phone and barely works on a tablet. best results are on a laptop or desktop computer.

The key to getting a chat going is that someone must turn chat on and wait for someone else to pop in. This gets a conversation started that can bring in others that only look to see if there is anyone already in there.

I will try to be sure that I am in chat tonight.

There's a chat room?

It is in the top bar right about in the middle, it is the tab labeled "VR Chat". just click that and it will open a new window for the chat room. If you go to the very bottom of any page you can see who all is in chat at the moment that opened the page you are on.

As mentioned above, someone has to be first to just open chat and wait for someone else to join in. Most phones and many tablets have difficulty with chat, it does work best from a laptop or desktop computer. Phones and tablets will run chat, but the window to type in and read responses is only big enough for a couple of words. It is just very annoying on a small screen.

It is in the top bar right about in the middle, it is the tab labeled "VR Chat". just click that and it will open a new window for the chat room. If you go to the very bottom of any page you can see who all is in chat at the moment that opened the page you are on.

As mentioned above, someone has to be first to just open chat and wait for someone else to join in. Most phones and many tablets have difficulty with chat, it does work best from a laptop or desktop computer. Phones and tablets will run chat, but the window to type in and read responses is only big enough for a couple of words. It is just very annoying on a small screen.

This sounds like a lot of fun may be I will try it!

Yama Mama

What's a desktop?😁😁

QUOTE=Flyinfool;1040618]It is in the top bar right about in the middle, it is the tab labeled "VR Chat". just click that and it will open a new window for the chat room. If you go to the very bottom of any page you can see who all is in chat at the moment that opened the page you are on.

• 2 weeks later...