IGNORED

Who Can Help Get Me Off OUr Bike?

Yama Mama

Hi Don,

I have not been on a ride as yet this season. Do you have a lift or a small Bobcat that can get me off the bike. It is a three and 1/2 half ride at least, if our GPS leads us to Hawley Rd. the right way. Maybe an Amish farmer has some plow horses available that could pull me off the bike. Just a thought. I am sure if I can't off of the bike, I will be fine. As long as Moped parks it some where that I can see everything okay. If Eileen would lay some old pillows on the drive I am sure I can fall off with out too much of an injury. I am of course, just kidding about the Amish plow horses, the rest is true.

See you on Friday!

Yama Mama and Moped.

You worry too much. I would never leave you on the bike. I've got a small diesel tractor with a front end loader...or in your case...unloader. :)

Make sure you have some gas in it! This might be tricky.

Yama Mama.

Edited by Yama Mama

:scared:,,,,,, we're having Amish Pony Rides at MD this year???? :scratchchin:,,, are the Pony Ride tickets included in whatever we put in the lunch donation can? And are their owners bringing a variety of Ponies (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gens?) with a variety of suspension set ups (assuming Ponies come set up permenantly with one dampening/rebound setting?) so everyone will be able to enjoy them even after eating dinner??

This should REALLY be interesting!!!!!!

Gitty up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:,,,,,, we're having Amish Pony Rides at MD this year???? :scratchchin:,,, are the Pony Ride tickets included in whatever we put in the lunch donation can? And are their owners bringing a variety of Ponies (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gens?) with a variety of suspension set ups (assuming Ponies come set up permenantly with one dampening/rebound setting?) so everyone will be able to enjoy them even after eating dinner??

This should REALLY be interesting!!!!!!

Gitty up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puc, I think you are "horsin" around. I am just making sure I can get off of our RSV or our pony. I know once I see the gravel I will have a strong urge to get off.

Yama Mama

Awe you guys are killing me!!! I really hate to miss this MD, its like a big ole family reunion. Hope you guys have a great time! I am sure everyone will and there will be plenty of help to get you off that bike. Just remember to stake that tent down pretty good...

Craig & Kim

Awe you guys are killing me!!! I really hate to miss this MD, its like a big ole family reunion. Hope you guys have a great time! I am sure everyone will and there will be plenty of help to get you off that bike. Just remember to stake that tent down pretty good...

Craig & Kim

We were thinking of you at dinner last night, Craig! We miss you!