IGNORED

Eileen's new toy

Freebird

Thanks Leland. I think sometime in the past I'd heard of Vanderhall, but I'm real lucky if I can recall what happened yesterday.

Sorry for the :hijacked: here Boss,,

Definitely top quality and not a bad MSRP BUT = definitely not as roomy or as easy to get in/out of as the Sling Shot...

Nice bunch of vid's Puc. Thought you were gonna loose your hat a couple of times.. :-) How was the foot room?? I like the styling more than the Sling but the price is a gulper. You may think it was cheap but the old pocket book is sealed shut. I guess I'm just too old fashioned and when something cost more than what I paid for the house the light bulb dims a bunch...

NOPE its the BOSSmobile. :Laugh::thumbsup2:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On:

THE BOSSMOBILE!!!!!!!!

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Thanks Leland. I think sometime in the past I'd heard of Vanderhall, but I'm real lucky if I can recall what happened yesterday.

Nice bunch of vid's Puc. Thought you were gonna loose your hat a couple of times.. :-) How was the foot room?? I like the styling more than the Sling but the price is a gulper. You may think it was cheap but the old pocket book is sealed shut. I guess I'm just too old fashioned and when something cost more than what I paid for the house the light bulb dims a bunch...

Think English Sports car Jack = MGBish in foot room,, not bad at all once ya get in really - its the getting in that could be challenging ! As far as the price goes, a new plain jane Sling is 20, middle of the road = 25 and top of the line is 30 according to a flyer I just got.. None of those are boosted and the Van comes stock with turbo and it is 30k = extremely well hand built in Utah - got to chat with the guy who owns the company and gotta tell ya - an AMAZING story and AMAZING people IMHO.. The down side is,, its highly doubtful that a used Van will pop up for as easy $$ as a Polaris Sling Shot.. Just no where near as many made...

My thinking it was cheap comes from knowing what a company like "Morgan" gets for something along that line.. I seriously was expecting to see 50 to 60k on that price tag!! Not defending the prices in ANY way brother cause, personally,, I dont see any motorcycle shy of maybe another 1942 Olivia the War bike or an old 4 cylinder genuine original Indian being worth that kind of cash - I REALLY dont but hey,,, that's just my opinion!!