IGNORED

Rider Down - Jercoupe - get well

Lone Eagle

Well, ok, I have now remembered that every muscle in your body is connected to every other muscle in your body! You know, the shoulder muscle is attached to the foot muscle, so if you move your foot just a tad your shoulder screams out in pain! Somebody had a good sense of humor when they put the human body together!:rotfl:

Anyway, so far, besides the slight break in my knee, the only ohter bodily injuries are bruises, showing up new each day, and the awful aches & pains. Plus knowing "Venie" died a painful death at the hands of a dumb car! (Venie is the name of our Venture) Makes me wanna cry, he was the bestest bike ever built & will be hard to repalce his blue shine! (May have to settle for grey with some blue striping):bawling:

So I just wanna thank all of you for your good thoughts, you are the bestest too!

Remember, never trust another vehicle and always slow way down not matter what, I think that's what saved us, that & good leathers and good helmets!

Bev

• 3 weeks later...

Brand new 07 blue Venture is sitting in my garage today! Found it in a town about 150 miles from us and since I can't really ride it yet our good friends Greg and Sandy when with us and Greg rode it back in temps of 100+. I still owe you that cold beer Greg! It was one of 2 blue and 3 black that the dealer bought at the yamaha auction. Paid a lot less for it then I did a year ago for my old one ($15,800 otd but remember this is California). Anyway, hopes to be on it for the Star b que in Reno the beginning of june. I've been spending a lot of time ordering all the goodies again for it just to bring it back to what we had. :big-grin-emoticon: