IGNORED

Lunch Ride Today

videoarizona

Took a ride to Saguaro Lake today. Another 130 mile jaunt on the RSV. Left Phoenix for the Bush Highway.. Heading toward the lake. Stopped at the lake for a break.

20171112_112836.jpg

20171112_112926.jpg

Then headed north to the Beeline and into Fountain Hills for a Mexican lunch at Senior Taco. After stuffing ourselves, we headed north again past Rio Verde to the Needle Rock Campground on the Verde River. Rest break.

20171112_133437.jpg

From there we headed west into Scottsdale and back to Phoenix. A nice 5 hour ride with our breaks and enjoying our 80 degree weather.

Till next time...

d

Edited by videoarizona
sp

I can't believe it. We were at Saguaro lake, too!! Up and back through Florence to avoid Phoenix traffic.

Did you eat at the cafe?

I think we got there about noon.

Cheers

Bert

Hi Bert,

Must have just missed you! We were there just before lunch. We rode in from phoenix as I've been staying there these past couple of weeks. I'll be back in Green Valley for the Thanksgiving Holiday week. Let's try and get together!

No didn't eat at cafe. We rode down to the end of the picnic area north and east of the restaurant area to relax...then headed up into Fountain hills.

Next time suggest you leave Tucson north on Oracle to rt 79 north to rt 77 to rt177 to rt60 then into the lake. Love the area. Be careful on the hill climb on rt 177. Sharp curves. Nice ride...

Hi Bert,

Must have just missed you! We were there just before lunch. We rode in from phoenix as I've been staying there these past couple of weeks. I'll be back in Green Valley for the Thanksgiving Holiday week. Let's try and get together!

No didn't eat at cafe. We rode down to the end of the picnic area north and east of the restaurant area to relax...then headed up into Fountain hills.

Next time suggest you leave Tucson north on Oracle to rt 79 north to rt 77 to rt177 to rt60 then into the lake. Love the area. Be careful on the hill climb on rt 177. Sharp curves. Nice ride...

We should meet in Green Valley, then ride to Arivaca for some of that good Gadsden coffee!

We should meet in Green Valley, then ride to Arivaca for some of that good Gadsden coffee!

Yep...or the Chili Cookoff there. I think it's in March. Plus, if you haven't been there, nickels Diner in Rio Rico, exit 17 has decent breakfasts or lunches...

My contact info is in profile..