IGNORED

I'm sure this question is for a Canadian

Squidley

Hey All,

Lately here I have been over run by tires from SW Moto, today I just recieved a front Avon Venom for a 1st gen. Yeaterday it was another Dunlop 404 white wall, and the day before another Dunlop white wall (I know who this one is for)

Could some of you help me incase my darn rememberer has un remembered what someone might have told me :confused24:

Hey All,

Lately here I have been over run by tires from SW Moto, today I just recieved a front Avon Venom for a 1st gen. Yeaterday it was another Dunlop 404 white wall, and the day before another Dunlop white wall (I know who this one is for)

Could some of you help me incase my darn rememberer has un remembered what someone might have told me

:confused24:

Nope, not me..... I have gone through WuzzFuzz on a previous order.

Yeah your one of the ones that I know of...but I got 2 of those Dunlops, unless SWmoto screwed up and sent me 2 tires for you

:confused24:

Well, we know that they never screw up don't we....LOL. Are they both www fronts?

I decided to keep the rear www Avon off of the '03. I can't see any damage to it so I may as well use it up rather than give it to the insurance company. I won't bother with the front one though.

Well, we know that they never screw up don't we....LOL. Are they both www fronts?

I decided to keep the rear www Avon off of the '03. I can't see any damage to it so I may as well use it up rather than give it to the insurance company. I won't bother with the front one though.

Yeah they are both WWW and if nobody claims it in a week and I can't find out who ordered it.... it's all yours

:happy34:

I have a brickstone on the front of my 1st gen so if you ever have a spare kicking around avon kicking around I would take it off your hands. the brickstone is not quite ready to be replaced but it feels so unstable at low speed that I was thinking its time to change it out, esp if I was planning to get down to Morro bay this summerin August.

Brad, Thought Swifty mentioned it to you.

The First Gen Avon is his. Dunlop is mine.

Brad

Thank you Mister Tuckett, it might have been mentioned, but I could have forgot.

Sorry fellas...all the tires are now accounted for