IGNORED

1957 Triumph still in the crate

SilvrT

Never mind the MC, question is: what are you doing in Ontario without prior warning? Are we being invaded?

HEH ... have you forgotten about this thread ... http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?132066-Been-a-while-since-I%92ve-posted-anything-so-here%92s-an-update

We're currently in Milton visiting with Nina's relatives. Leaving here tomorrow (Monday) and stopping in Kingston to tour the pen.

Today we're attending a car show in Brampton. It's a charity show to support Prostate Cancer. Nina's niece is very involved with the show as her dad (Nina's brother) has been fighting cancer for 11 years.

Unfortunately we just haven't had the time to hook up with any of you folks that are local to the area. However, if y'all care to attend this car show, we can hook up there. My cell # is 604-788- seven three oh seven ... text me if you wanna meet. OR... swing by the Milton Heights Campground for a drink this evening. we're in C6

The car show is at the Powerade Centre 7575 Kennedy Rd South, Brampton.

L8r

Edited by SilvrT

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW :178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178:

Do you know your Pucsters or what Silv = THANK YOU for posting this up brother!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then again,,, only problem is,, now I miss Olivia even more than I did before I found your awesome thread here:95:

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW :178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178:

Do you know your Pucsters or what Silv = THANK YOU for posting this up brother!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then again,,, only problem is,, now I miss Olivia even more than I did before I found your awesome thread here:95:

say it aint so pucster.... say it aint so.... am I reading this right you miss her? You got rid of her.... :bawling::bawling:

say it aint so pucster.... say it aint so.... am I reading this right you miss her? You got rid of her.... :bawling::bawling:

Yep,, caught cancer and the trail leading up to getting gutted to fix it got long and very expensive.. Only did what I had to do... She is now hangin out down there in Ohio,, not to far from Freebirds joint.. Ben, the guy that is her care taker now uses Olivia in WW2 re-inactment's.

A number of years ago I went to one of Don's Maintenance Days and Ben was kind enough to bring Olivia over to the resturant (joint called "Steak and Lube) the MD bunch of us lop eared varmints were eating at. I got to visit with her and those of the MD attenders who had any interest in such stuff got to see her.

Olivia still has the BEST of care and shares a facility with other vehicles also from the war that Ben own's - an Ambulance and a Willies Jeep. Ben invited our group to stop by his home to play with those machines and see his other WW2 memoriabailya - @TheTooch and I went made the 1 mile ride over to Ben's house to mess with all the cool stuff - it was AWESOME = Dave and I had a ball!!

Still have her original owners/care takers Army Air WW2 Flying Googles that he wore when he flew as a Turret Machine Gunner over Europe back then. George's (Olivia's only owner after WW2) son mailed them to me as a Birthday present.. Those googles are an AWESOME reminder of some very very special people who I was blessed to get to know and the little Harley Davidson motorcycle that did her part in the War and that is still out there doing her thing..

Edited by cowpuc