IGNORED

Be careful out there

ricksbike

Well lets reflect,I was riding home from a friends house going about 45mph on a curvy road,nice sunny day,when I came around a blind corner,and in the road were about 10 horses and their riders taking up 2 lanes,I hit the brakes HARD,both tires squealing,needless to say,it scared the poop out of me,I stopped about 10 feet from them,and the part that gets me is they didn`t even care,just walked their horses across the road,now in my opinion that was a pretty stupid thing to do,they had little kids with them and if I hadn`t been alert alot of people and horses would have gotten hurt or worse,so again be careful out there!!!!!

Yea that kind of stupidity is amazing. So typically I will say us folks on scoots pay WAY more attention to what we are doing then cages. So some joker in a cage comes along texting his girl friend and BOOM.

There is no way around it, everytime we hit the public roadway we are taking a big chance. Texting and stupidity, almost interchangeable, are big but im noticing a whole lot of just plain ol' not giving a sh#&. Im getting pretty selective about when and where I ride.

Agree totally, down there, up here seems there are more & more idiots around who think they own the roads & just don't give a $h1t.

Saw a guy yesterday in a traffic queue, driving a Maserati no less, phone in his hand texting, (it's actually illegal here in BC) the cars in front of him had moved off 25 yds plus before he looked up & moved! What attention was he paying to his driving?

The clowns behind just sit patiently waiting for him to move instead of leaning on their horns to wake him up.