IGNORED

Maybe I should rethink this Dragonslayer thing

Dragonslayer

Aha! That clears it up a bit, I thought Rhaegar & Aerys (the Mad King) were brothers, (hence the cousin thing) seems not! Well that actually makes Danerys & Jon Rivals as he, as the last surviving male Targaryen is the rightful heir to the throne then. (But shhh don't tell him, I'd much rather see them get together than on a battlefield)

So is all going to be revealed when he is able to control the Dragons or withstand fire too in a future episode??? Can't wait!

He is related, (I thought he was a cousin) Brandon saw it in one of his visions.

When Ned Stark went to find his sister? who died in childbirth she told him who the father was & it was one of the Targaryans. (but not sure which one) so he took Jon in & told his wife Jon was his.

Man I completely missed that what season? What episode? Now I got to go back and pick that up.

So what your saying is Ned Stark is not Jon's father.......... Mind blown.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Man I completely missed that what season? What episode? Now I got to go back and pick that up.

So what your saying is Ned Stark is not Jon's father.......... Mind blown.

No he's not Rhaegar Targaryen is. He & Lyanna Stark ran off together (she wasn't "abducted") & may even have been married, (that's not made clear) but the baby she had is his.

Series 6 Ep 10 (It's all whispers & hard to hear, but Lyanna tells Ned that Robert (Baratheon) will kill the child if he finds out. That's why Ned takes him as his own & fully intended telling Jon who he was, but as we know he didn't get the chance.

Edited by Kretz

no he's not rhaegar targaryen is. He & lyanna stark ran off together (she wasn't "abducted") & may even have been married, (that's not made clear) but the baby she had is his.

series 6 ep 10 (it's all whispers & hard to hear, but lyanna tells ned that robert (baratheon) will kill the child if he finds out. That's why ned takes him as his own & fully intended telling jon who he was, but as we know he didn't get the chance.

mind super blown

No he's not Rhaegar Targaryen is. He & Lyanna Stark ran off together (she wasn't "abducted") & may even have been married, (that's not made clear) but the baby she had is his.

Series 6 Ep 10 (It's all whispers & hard to hear, but Lyanna tells Ned that Robert (Baratheon) will kill the child if he finds out. That's why Ned takes him as his own & fully intended telling Jon who he was, but as we know he didn't get the chance.

Well, he did have the chance when Jon left to join the Night Watch but didn't for some reason.

Well, he did have the chance when Jon left to join the Night Watch but didn't for some reason.

Those two things happened at different times. When Jon went to the wall Ned went south as he'd been asked to be Hand of the King (Baratheon)

Then he never had chance to leave King's Landing after the death of the King due to all the skulduggery that was going on due to his (Ned's) investigation into the cover up of John Aryns murder.

• 2 weeks later...

Who cares what "name" anyone wants to put on it but it is a superb series & was an even better series of books! (For those of us who read)

Wish I was a screenwriter cause I could have written tonight's episode (missed it on Sunday) I predicted every move!

Who cares what "name" anyone wants to put on it but it is a superb series & was an even better series of books! (For those of us who read)

Wish I was a screenwriter cause I could have written tonight's episode (missed it on Sunday) I predicted every move!

Why didn't the Dragon just flame up and melt the lcicle spear?

Does a Dragon zombie breath fire or ice?

It has to "build up" a flame; the spear hit it in the throat as it was building a flame causing it to erupt in its throat and not spew from it's mouth.

Martin had previous children's novel "The Ice Dragon" that defeated the fire-breathing dragons....

images.jpg

I'm pretty sure he'll breath ice. That's the Ice king's aim isn't it, to turn the world to "winter"

I must seem like a real nerd, yapping on about the series, I'm not really, I just think it's one helluva series, both written & on film. Totally entertaining. But a lot of liberties are taken too, where the hell did they get those chains from?

I do wonder if, now the TV series is ahead of the books there will be less interest in the book when it is written & finally released.

That's what it is, a soap opera. With graphic violence, dragons and boobies!

My Soap is still WWE. I still get a kick out of the Drama and if ya miss one or two its the same old thing anyway!! Yes it is fake but I would have enjoyed it back in the day. Some of those moves gotta be rough if you make it convincing. I think I could have walked around Lesner and made him dizzy!!!! Yeah I know I'm dreaming. Would have also loved to go a few with Sugar Ray Leonard. Would have showed him what fast was.....I'm going back ta sleep now....:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

I took a boxing PE course in college. It gave me new appreciation for the conditioning of those professional boxers. We boxed two one minute rounds and we were exhausted because we went all out. I could not imagine going 12 3 minute rounds!

It has to "build up" a flame; the spear hit it in the throat as it was building a flame causing it to erupt in its throat and not spew from it's mouth.

Martin had previous children's novel "The Ice Dragon" that defeated the fire-breathing dragons....

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110134

Ok the original book was Song of fire and ice, right can the song by the breath of Dragons and the battle between the fire dragons and the ice dragons.

Just daydreaming.

I took a boxing PE course in college. It gave me new appreciation for the conditioning of those professional boxers. We boxed two one minute rounds and we were exhausted because we went all out. I could not imagine going 12 3 minute rounds!

I went 6 two minute rounds for the 5th Div. Title. A lifetime. Way ahead in 1st 4 rounds and it was a good thing. Holding on trying to stay alive in last two for narrow win. Fought him again . Knocked him out in 1st round. No more of that nonsense!!!:Avatars_Gee_George: