IGNORED

Who's holding? wanted; complete ist gen handlebar setup triple up.

gggGary

Tried this in the classifieds but figure there's at least a few guys sitting on a parts hulk, not actively buying or selling that may give up a set of bars. Full disclosure it's for a Non venture project. I want to get my FJR "more comfortabler". Two sets of riser blocks added now, and still not very happy. I like the multiple adjustments possible on the venture setup. Related question; Anyone mess with adjusting their venture bars? Or was your 1st gen so comfortable out of the box you don't need to change a thing?

Edited by gggGary

There's a titled 84 "been sitting 4 years" the owner "wants it to go away" asking 400. but holy crap, a grandson counted this week, I kinda purposely don't, 20 bikes in the shed already!!!! Just what I need another hulk.

Tried this in the classifieds but figure there's at least a few guys sitting on a parts hulk, not actively buying or selling that may give up a set of bars. Full disclosure it's for a Non venture project. I want to get my FJR "more comfortabler". Two sets of riser blocks added now, and still not very happy. I like the multiple adjustments possible on the venture setup. Related question; Anyone mess with adjusting their venture bars? Or was your 1st gen so comfortable out of the box you don't need to change a thing?

Lots of bars on ebay. Like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-83-Yamaha-Venture-Royale-XVZ1200-XVZ-1200-Handlebars-Handlebar-Handle-Bars-/151807597676?fits=Make%3AYamaha%7CModel%3AVenture+Royale&hash=item2358701c6c:g:HuoAAOSwLqFV7dKL&vxp=mtr

I really like the adjustability of the venture handlebars. For my setup the stock bar ends were too long, so I welded on shorter ones. Really quite comfortable. zag

IMG_4223.jpg

Hey Zagger I've seen your bike at the crud run several times but never got to chat. Thanx for the link, I had checked fleabay but didn't find a complete set up like that!

Lots of bars on ebay. Like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-83-Yamaha-Venture-Royale-XVZ1200-XVZ-1200-Handlebars-Handlebar-Handle-Bars-/151807597676?fits=Make%3AYamaha%7CModel%3AVenture+Royale&hash=item2358701c6c:g:HuoAAOSwLqFV7dKL&vxp=mtr

I really like the adjustability of the venture handlebars. For my setup the stock bar ends were too long, so I welded on shorter ones. Really quite comfortable. zag

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109873

Hey Zagger I've seen your bike at the crud run several times but never got to chat. Thanx for the link, I had checked fleabay but didn't find a complete set up like that!

You and I aren't that far apart. Maybe we should meet up someplace by the river and go for a ride? I often ride up to the Merrimac ferry and watch the boats for awhile before heading back home. For me, there is a small winding road covered by shady trees most of the way up to the ferry. Unfortunately, this summer a small bridge is being rebuilt and I have to take the sun-baked main roads if I want to go up there. Oh well. Anyway, let me know if you want to hook up sometime.

zag

I have a set you can have, I am 2 hours from you near Viroqua

Orlin