IGNORED

Canada is much smaller than I thought

camos

I just found out tonight that Canada does not go beyond the Ontario border. :ignore: :no-no-no:

At Least according to MSN. :buttkick:

Read an article with the title "Top 10 Places With the Best Weather in Canada".

All 10 of them are in the Province of Ontario.

What a bunch of losers.:nanner:

Sooooo what's wrong with that????? they must have it right!!!!! I live in Ontario and ain't movin!!!
Yes, please, don't move!!! We already have too many Canadian foreigners moving to BC and making the cost of accommodation skyrocket and that's before including the influx of Asians.

My son just returned after 6 years in the " Center of the Known Universe", AKA Toronto, AKA Tarrana, AKA New York north.

He says it is great to be back to civilization after the wastelands of Ontario.

My son just returned after 6 years in the " Center of the Known Universe", AKA Toronto, AKA Tarrana, AKA New York north.

He says it is great to be back to civilization after the wastelands of Ontario.

Nothing like going home, and I know you have some beautiful country in your area. In fact, we have some great memories from our ride with you to Tofino - from your venture riding buddy in downtown Toronto!

I just found out tonight that Canada does not go beyond the Ontario border. :ignore: :no-no-no:

At Least according to MSN. :buttkick:

Read an article with the title "Top 10 Places With the Best Weather in Canada".

All 10 of them are in the Province of Ontario.

What a bunch of losers.:nanner:

Of course it doesn't, western Provinces just don't exist, we're not here & contribute nothing to Canada. Everything comes from Ontario & Quebec :rolleyes: They even elect our Government, we may as well not bother voting. Thought you would have known that being a TRUE Canadian :stirthepot: