IGNORED

Help help and more help stranded. In shamrock tx

bikerjohn

My clutch is out I am 7 hours from home. Charles from Amarillo and I bleed it but discovered that the rubber piece on the actuator / piston is ripped . I need the who clutch Master cylinder assy so I can get hgack on the road. Possibly overnight it would work. Please call me if you can help my number is 512 554 2731. I have a 2nd gen. Please help thanks. John.

My clutch is out I am 7 hours from home. Charles from Amarillo and I bleed it but discovered that the rubber piece on the actuator / piston is ripped . I need the who clutch Master cylinder assy so I can get hgack on the road. Possibly overnight it would work. Please call me if you can help my number is 512 554 2731. I have a 2nd gen. Please help thanks. John.

I'll repost on Facebook just to see if some sleepy folks there will call ya. Hope you aren't stranded long.

Tricia

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

You are not too far from where I got stranded 2 years ago. If you had just waited a few weeks I would hop on the bike and come help out however I could. I will be in the Fort Worth area on my 1984. Let us know when you get free. I think there are a few people in the Amarillo area.

RATSSS,, wish I was down there to help out my Texas Hero!!

We are still out of town baby sitting so I cant check my 1st Gen parts bikes.. Anyone know if there is room on the bars of a 2nd Gen for John to just add another master assembly just to get him home?? I would look at that, even if it meant bolting an auxillary master somewhere other than the bars and then plumbing to it.. Anything to get a clutch... Thinking out loud a little more,, wonder if there is anyway to disconnect the front brake and plumb to it for the clutch = riding home on rear brake would be conceivable on one of my tours.. Gotta be a way...

I get home I will check and see if the master on Tweeks (she's a parts bike now) has a stand alone perch = if so and you have room on your bars or can make it work John I would be more than happy to overnight it to you!!

Hope n Prayers Up your ok out there my brother!!

Guest divey
Took bike to dealer in Amarillo got rental car to finish vacation. Now we have seen sturgis on 4 wheels :( not 2. We are sitting here tonight in cody Wyoming camping at the ponderosa.

John Dale124 and I were in Sturgis with @CaseyJ955 on Tuesday. Would have been great to meet up with you again. Sorry to hear about your bike issues. Doug

Cody is a great place to visit. My wife and I spent a couple of days there and had a great time. Went to a rodeo. Went to a live performance. Went to see the old western cabins. I kinda wanted to go to the gun experience and fire the gatlin gun but didn't.