IGNORED

Be jealous.

Air Ready Auto

Pork Chops & greens?? Picked some Poke this week!! Ramps are still around....

DanL' = whats a "Ramp"? Some kind of edible 'green? @yammer_Dan - I gotta get back down there so you can teach me what to pick and what not to pick when I get hungry!!

My keyboard may never be the same again.......................

Puc did you know that in your very own home state there are feral hogs for the taking. It is even against the law to NOT take one if you are packing a gun. I am always hoping a herd of them will come past my deer stand while I am there.

Aint picked up my Bow or Tree stand or Rifle since I broke my back back in 03 Jeff - was an avid Michigan Deer slayer to that point and never ever heard of or new what you speak.. Our old house bordered thousands of acres of state land (WHAT A RIOT) that I hunted, fished, snowmobiled, trail rode and on and on and I never did see no wild hog out there.. Also have tent camped and ridden the dirt bikes over our close to 2000 miles of legal trails across the State and snowmobiled the same - never seen no Razor Backs.. Also spent many many years hunting state and federal lands throughout my life - no hogs...

I know you hunt "up north" and all that - you ever see em up there???

:think:,,,,, think I'll check this out,,,, I got me this little .22 that fits perfect Tweeks maintenance department - be fun to have it along to "plink" some anyway - maybe shoot a pig in the process if you dont have to have some kind of $200 special State pig killin license,,,,,, be just like our State to offer something like that for rev new (sell the license when there aint no critters)....

Now ya got me wondering ya VARMINT!!!:buttkick:

Puc The Pig Hunter

you mean ... Puc the Pig SLAYER LOL

The slayin comes after the huntin em down.... LOL

I can see it now,, coming home from a Meet - Greet and Eat Meat with our tummies full of yummy Hot Dogs and a 100 pound dead hog draped over my the Tent Rack on Tweeks back - stop at a light next to a local HD rider on his Ultra Limited - give em a nod and say = "just got my Hog today"...

The slayin comes after the huntin em down.... LOL

I can see it now,, coming home from a Meet - Greet and Eat Meat with our tummies full of yummy Hot Dogs and a 100 pound dead hog draped over my the Tent Rack on Tweeks back - stop at a light next to a local HD rider on his Ultra Limited - give em a nod and say = "just got my Hog today"...

:sign yeah that::rotf: :rotf: :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::sign yeah that:

It is a fairly new thing that the feral hogs have become a problem.

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10370_12145_55230-230093--,00.html

:sign yeah that::rotf: :rotf: :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::sign yeah that:

It is a fairly new thing that the feral hogs have become a problem.

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10370_12145_55230-230093--,00.html

:scared::scared::scared:

How cool is that!!!

:scared::scared::scared:

I use to do a fair amount of helping to control nusaince critters with a Bull Barreled .22 -.250,,, talk about a BLAST!!!!! This was back when ammo was plentiful and cheap.. Playing around with that sport led me into bumping into folks who took that "sport" pretty seriously and, later in that era of my life, I was told about hunters who were night stalking Coyote with squeakers and night vision scopes on their rifles - this ALWAYS sounded awesome to me!! Never got into it but, from what I was told - it was/is really different cause the Coyote "hunt" you - sort of an intriquing thought.. I am not sure if this is even still going on BUT = if it is,, I got a hunch that what I just described would be the FUNNEST way to Hog Hunt!!!

Seriously Jeff - never knew there was wild hogs running around Michigan..

on a side note - I saw a thing not long ago about what they are doing to places like Texas (Florida too I think) = LOTS of damage!! I also saw this thing about how HUGE they get!! Some guy had one that,, again - from memory - weighed in at well over 1000 pounds - :scared: - now thats a LOT of Bacon!!!

On another side note - did you know that your location is the Hog capital of the world? :big-grin-emoticon: City slickers got hogs running all over the place!!:missingtooth: Best not stick an arrow into one though brother - they may not all be Feral over there :mugshot:

DanL' = whats a "Ramp"? Some kind of edible 'green? @yammer_Dan - I gotta get back down there so you can teach me what to pick and what not to pick when I get hungry!!

Ramps are kind of like a wild onion but just a little wilder!! Goggle Ramp Feast in Richwood, West by God. Once ya try em you'll come back for more but breathing on other folks may cause a stir!!!

Ramps, Taters, Eggs & Bacon. Meal fit for a King!!! Ramps, Brown Beans, Taters & Ham!!! It goes on and on!!!

You will Silv,,,, fried chicken, mashed taters n gravey, collard greens with a little butter on em,,,,,,,, sunny side up eggs, fried ham with sour dough bread and a bowl of grits for breakfast,,,,,,,, just stay away from the boiled peanuts and you will be fine...

When I was stationed down south my favorites were grits with a little maple syrup. Biscuits and gravy. Grilled asparagus. Collard greens dripping in butter. Grilled blackened chicken. Gumbo. So much good food and only one mouth to eat it all with...

:fatsmiley:

OH...I do love my Chili Beer. I've been drinking it for probably 20 years. Started when I lived in Dallas. When I moved to Ohio, nobody had it but a little liquor store down the road found it for me and if they don't have some waiting for me, they get it in a day or so.

When I first found it, it was brewed in Cave Creek, Arizona by Crazy Ed's Brewery. At some point, they sold the company because it is now brewed in Mexico, by Tecate.

Most people that have tried it really don't care for it but it's by far my favorite. The nearest I can describe it is that it is somewhat like a Corona but with a jalapeno in it. Has just a little bite to it and I love eating the pepper at the end. I'm actually not a fan of Corona but love the Chile Beer. :)

http://www.chilibeer.com/chilibeer/Home.html

I have had chilibeer in the past ( during my drinking hey days) and it's a great tasting beer.

Now I'm REALLY hungry again!!! Thanks DJ!!

Ya know,, I just had me another one of those Epiphany thingys... For my retirement I am gonna tune ol Tweeksis, toss some new hooves on her, make a copy of alll the current club members home addresses from the members map, grab Tip and hit the open rode.. Then I'm gonna go door to door = ding dong,, hi,, I am Puc,, I'm hungry :178:- got any left overs in your fridge [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and do ya care if I camp at the end of your driveway? :Bunny::Bunny:

Watch all those balloons on the members map start poppin now Freebird :hurts:,,, ahhh ohhh,, I know,, back on probation:fiddle:

Yeah if your lucky you could probably look for smoke signals and get into some of that BBQ food, that is the best left overs....

"Never ride faster then your guardian angel can fly."