IGNORED

Phantom Wife

sleepy2

Well I think Marcarl must still be in shock after my visit yesterday. My phantom wife finally met Carl ( Marca wasn't home) after we left Norwich Ont. for a drive(in her new Sport Ute) not the bike.(last minute decision). We went out to check his bike to see if I had an idea why his bike might be acting the way it is --but I wasn't much help. She said she would try and come to the meet & eat in May .WE also gave her a look around the shop. We had a good visit for about an hour or so and it was time for Carl to finish up his closing the shop and then go for a ride to check-out his bike. Hope it went alright.

Oh ya!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE exsists all right, I can see why Phil got married to her,,,,,,,, what a looker she has for a 4 wheeler,,,,,,,,,WOW and she lets him drive it even,,,,,,,,,and I hear say that she works in Brantford and does other things as well,,,,,,,,,,,such as ride with him on occasion,,,,,,but that has not been confirmed as yet.

But yes, if it was really the Phantom Wife,,,,, she was introduced as Bev,,,she does exsist and she is real, and alive, and able to speak and walk on her own. Don't know if she eats yet, but soon we might find that out as well,,,,,,,

When's it gonna be eating time around here,,,,,,,soon I hope!!!!!!

Guest maddabber

Boy Carl you sure had a lot of company on Saturday. Did you really get work done???:whistling:

I hope you talked sleepy2 into buying some steaks?????

By the way they were greattttt.:cool10::cool10: Glad we stopped by and will be back for sure.

Darrell

Boy Carl you sure had a lot of company on Saturday. Did you really get work done???:whistling:

I hope you talked sleepy2 into buying some steaks?????

By the way they were greattttt.:cool10::cool10: Glad we stopped by and will be back for sure.

Darrell

Nahh Bev was not to part with any cash lol, anyways we were closed at 4 and they didn't show up until after, that's when I become friend only and forget about selling and the business.

Glad you enjoyed the meat meet, and if you want more, we close at 4 on Saturdays, and doesn't mean you can't get any, but it won't be suggested to you and you won't be reminded as to why you came.

Glad you all showed up, makes for a great day: good weather, good friends, good food, good meatmeet, who could ask for more.