IGNORED

Looking for a seat to borrow

baaloo.phd

Hey guys... I am thinking of getting my seat re-shaped, but I don't want to sacrifice ride time. (First World Problem, huh?) Anyway, does anyone have a rider seat for a 2011 RSV that I can borrow or purchase for cheap. It can be in terrible shape. Just want to be able to ride while my seat is being adjusted. Let me know.

Thanks!

If you contact Rick Butler and make prior arrangements with him, and are willing to pay alittle extra for expedited shipping both ways. I bet you wouldnt be without a seat for more then 4-5 days. Till you borrow one and pay shipping both ways, will you really be ahead?? Your call, Good Luck.

CRaig

Hey guys... I am thinking of getting my seat re-shaped, but I don't want to sacrifice ride time. (First World Problem, huh?) Anyway, does anyone have a rider seat for a 2011 RSV that I can borrow or purchase for cheap. It can be in terrible shape. Just want to be able to ride while my seat is being adjusted. Let me know.

Thanks!

I have one that you can have for free, just pay the shipping. It is a pillow top seat and has already had the Butler modification performed on it. The only issue is that it will be a couple of weeks before I can ship it out.

Dennis

And after you have had your seat redone I could use that seat and would be happy to repay you the shipping cost of getting it from Dennis. My pillowtop is splitting and cracking. You are not too far from me, it would make for a nice day ride to pick it up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk