IGNORED

going through my head

rbig1

Should I sell my bikes. Don't ride very much now a days. Also should I get rid of step van. Just go back to fishing along bank or ponds and working on projects for someone else IE family. Get rid of the truck in garage never going to finish. Its not that great of a time traveling by yourself. I cant afford a relationship anymore or have anyone wanting me for that matter. lol The sun don't reappear very soon going to question my thoughts seriously.:think:

Sounds like I need to make trip to Iowa, I wished I still had some of my family up there, After cousin Cindy Died and Aunt May died haven't really made it up that way. But If I go to Iowa without my mom she would skin me alive because its been a long time since she seen her Cousin Barb, they both want to see each other its been awhile and neither have much time to procrastinate. Its been a long time period as far as being up there last time we was there was the 98 reunion. Last few years the person doing the reunions thinks everyone can afford the Ritze grand plaza. But your right Rod it does get boring riding by yourself. Wished my friend a had longer leash I am lucky if he can ride with me once a year....

Should I sell my bikes. Don't ride very much now a days. Also should I get rid of step van. Just go back to fishing along bank or ponds and working on projects for someone else IE family. Get rid of the truck in garage never going to finish. Its not that great of a time traveling by yourself. I cant afford a relationship anymore or have anyone wanting me for that matter. lol The sun don't reappear very soon going to question my thoughts seriously.:think:

Well, Summer is coming and longer days with more sun than we care for. Keep the bikes and soon it will be great fishing weather and riding weather!

As a fellow Iowan, I understand what your saying. Look at it this way... All the rain has helped wash the "crap" off the roads! Get on that bike and ride, relax, empty your mind.

I feel for ya.

Some times it seems like I have too much to do and no time to do it.

If you get rid of all your bikes and trucks you will wind up spending twice as much to replace them later when you think you will have the time so just hold in there and don't do anything rash.

I have same feeling almost done with the Toyota I am going to cut back this summer and get some riding in. Just ordered my new stator and rectifier Monday will be here this week hope to get in soon so we can out and ride.