IGNORED

First Ride Delayed

FROG MAN

I promised myself the first ride of the year the weekend after paying Fed & State taxes. Kind of a got that behind me celebration ride. The battery has been charging on the 89 since this morning but now the rain has set in for maybe all weekend. So I guess the ride will have to wait.

It's only been since October. We got busy in November with a new flooring job and missed several available riding weekends right into winter. I got a utility pole delivered to the camp last night but still waiting on a local guy with a tractor to dig the 5 ft hole and help set the pole. Were ready for electricity and camping season at the camp. I can't wait to get the scoots down there.:cool10::cool10: MamaMo swept out the camp and made room for a few venture riders that like to rough it. The new fire pit works great.

Well froggy I just checked the radar and there isn't any rain in WV now. So unless you can't get across the creek you should be able to get in a ride today.

Maybe you should put one bike over at Skids garage just so you can ride no matter what. Then you don't have to wait for the creek to go down.

Margaret

Yea Mini the creek was up and muddy this morning from that rain last night. I got the 89 and 99 started first time since January. The 84 has a bad battery it won't take a charge.The charger just shows fault but I did jump start it for a warm up. Our phones and dsl have been down since last evening. I just got them back at 2:30 this afternoon.I got May 3rd down as a possibility.I should get the 89 out this week after work for a test run. I wonder how the shady lady is coming?:whistling::whistling:

Frog burglar done struck once down there. Trashed the basement,broke the flower pots,scared off the baby sitter. I don't want to push my luck. Skid's got an attack cat now and the pear bandit is still on the loose.:whistling::whistling: $15 dollars in gas just to cage it down and back to ride the scoot.