IGNORED

3:32 a.m. - daughter just called, water broke, Puc n Tips first Grandbaby

cowpuc

ABSOLUTELY BROTHER:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: THAT RIGHT THERE SAYS IT ALL MY GOOD MAN!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:think:,,,,, wait a second,,, wait just a second,, having me one of those epiphany thingys :think:,,,,, :lightbulb: screen print it on matching sleeveless biker tee shirts for KidPuc and me,,, all I gotta do is add "Like Mine" under "Grandfathers" on The Kids shirt and we'll be all set brother!!:thumbsup:

I like it Dave = NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just take a real close read on what's going up in The Kids nursery and on our matching shirts ya lop eared Canuckian varmint :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

:hihi:,,, he is a cute little future ice cream :fnd_(16): nipper aint he brother ,,, sure am glad he took after his mommy who took after her mommy cause I gotta tell ya - the thought of any other way kinda skeers me too :rotfl:

Just to even things up a bit I hope he gets your fun lovin happy go lucky attitude, :178:ya old hound

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to even things up a bit I hope he gets your fun lovin happy go lucky attitude, :178:ya old hound

Awe,, thanks brother!!

And sure hope he grows up soon enough that you and I can take em out and teach em the ropes of becoming a drinker of the wind my friend!!!!!! :thumbsup:

ABSOLUTELY BROTHER:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: THAT RIGHT THERE SAYS IT ALL MY GOOD MAN!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:think:,,,,, wait a second,,, wait just a second,, having me one of those epiphany thingys :think:,,,,, :lightbulb: screen print it on matching sleeveless biker tee shirts for KidPuc and me,,, all I gotta do is add "Like Mine" under "Grandfathers" on The Kids shirt and we'll be all set brother!!:thumbsup:

I like it Dave = NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTSTANDING thought Pucster.....maybe we could start a business and market them :confused07: :happy34:.

By the way, I've got a little experience introducing grandchild varmits to the biker world as shown below: :biker:

2.JPG

OUTSTANDING thought Pucster.....maybe we could start a business and market them :confused07: :happy34:.

By the way, I've got a little experience introducing grandchild varmits to the biker world as shown below: :biker:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108258

Now THAT'S what I am talking about brother = absolutely, undeniably, 100% TOTALLY awesome Grandpa MiRider:thumbsup::clap2::clap2:

What a gorgeous family my friend = ya done been blessed!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

and yeppers,, thinking those shirts would sell like hot cakes with all us baby boomers living the high life of playing with the Grandkids!!:smile5:

Congrats Tip and Puc on the best job in the world, being a grandparent. Thought this t-shirt is appropriate. Doug

:sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On:

and Doug - next time we bump into each other at a Rally,,, remind me to compare notes with you and tell you HOW MUCH FUN I AM HAVING FULFILLING THE CALLING OF THAT SHIRT BROTHER!!!:thumbsup: Doing my very best to find my place with all my "Papa" brothers who have traveled that route before me:grandpa:!!!

Here is a recent narrative between Tip n I of last week:

Tip on Monday: How would you feel about me going down and helping Becky (Sam's mom = our daughter) for an overnighter..

Puc: I know what cha mean,, The Kid kinda grows on ya dont he,,, I feel the same way - like every time ya look at em ya love em more..

Tip: Becky said she can really use the help..

Puc: If I wasnt in the middle of recovering from that surgery I would move in down there..

Tip: So you think you could survive around here for a couple days if I went down and played with,,, I mean helped out daughter..

Puc: ahhh yea,, matter of fact,,,, I will take you down there,,,, give me some rockin chair time with The Kid too!!

4 days later:

Becky: THANKS Mom for cleaning the house, doing the dishes, changing his diapers, washing the clothes and cooking dinner... Thanks Dad for rockin Sam!!

Tip n Puc: Your welcome sweetheart - see you next week (as we are walking out the door)..

Becky: ummmm,, arent you forgetting something oh father of mine?

Puc: :detective:,, :confused24:,,,, :icon_smile_question

Becky: Sam,, ya gotta give em back,, ya dont get to keep em

Puc: :sign busted:

Puc to Sam as I hand em back to my daughter: We'll keep playing that tune till we get it right buddy!! By the way oh daughter of mine, ya might wanna check his diaper,, I think my buddy just left a surprise in there FOR HIS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sign20:

Edited by cowpuc

:sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On:

and Doug - next time we bump into each other at a Rally,,, remind me to compare notes with you and tell you HOW MUCH FUN I AM HAVING FULFILLING THE CALLING OF THAT SHIRT BROTHER!!!:thumbsup: Doing my very best to find my place with all my "Papa" brothers who have traveled that route before me:grandpa:!!!

Here is a recent narrative between Tip n I of last week:

Tip on Monday: How would you feel about me going down and helping Becky (Sam's mom = our daughter) for an overnighter..

Puc: I know what cha mean,, The Kid kinda grows on ya dont he,,, I feel the same way - like every time ya look at em ya love em more..

Tip: Becky said she can really use the help..

Puc: If I wasnt in the middle of recovering from that surgery I would move in down there..

Tip: So you think you could survive around here for a couple days if I went down and played with,,, I mean helped out daughter..

Puc: ahhh yea,, matter of fact,,,, I will take you down there,,,, give me some rockin chair time with The Kid too!!

4 days later:

Becky: THANKS Mom for cleaning the house, doing the dishes, changing his diapers, washing the clothes and cooking dinner... Thanks Dad for rockin Sam!!

Tip n Puc: Your welcome sweetheart - see you next week (as we are walking out the door)..

Becky: ummmm,, arent you forgetting something oh father of mine?

Puc: :detective:,, :confused24:,,,, :icon_smile_question

Becky: Sam,, ya gotta give em back,, ya dont get to keep em

Puc: :sign busted:

Puc to Sam as I hand em back to my daughter: We'll keep playing that tune till we get it right buddy!! By the way oh daughter of mine, ya might wanna check his diaper,, I think my buddy just left a surprise in there FOR HIS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sign20:

Yup Dad, that's the best part. You can spoil em rotten (and/or when they're smelling rotten), you can just give em back, lol! Doug

• 2 weeks later...

We kept our great granddaughter twice this past week during the day and it is amazing how much they can change from one week to another. She is now about eight months old and has two bottom teeth and two more coming in. She now crawls about 90mph and stands a lot, as long as she can touch something.

The best thing is she is a happy baby. It is rare that she is whiny and is always smiling.

Randy

We kept our great granddaughter twice this past week during the day and it is amazing how much they can change from one week to another. She is now about eight months old and has two bottom teeth and two more coming in. She now crawls about 90mph and stands a lot, as long as she can touch something.

The best thing is she is a happy baby. It is rare that she is whiny and is always smiling.

Randy

Enjoy Randy. They grow too quick!!