IGNORED

search didnt net me what i wanted

tntviper1

cowpuc, myself and some other VR varmits actually live in west Michigan which is the opposite side of the state but there are quite a few members near Detroit including ragtop69gs and carbon_one. Easiest way to see who's where is to click on the member map in the bar menu at the top and zoom in. :happy34:

Yup, just hit the "Member Map" button on the top, or hit the "Community" button for the drop down, and find "Member List" to find members in your area. There are quite a few in the suburban Detroit area, as mentioned Ragtop69GS, Carbon_One, Adventurer08, Ricardracing, Mirider, MiCarl, and a few more. There used to be a few more but a couple of them migrated down to Texas several years ago. You have a great group of riders in the area!

since it is winter here in the mitten, i am getting antsy to ride soon (june LOL)

where in this forum would i find micigan members near detroit that ride together?

DW wants to start meeting more venture riders

:scared:

Now that you been instructed on how to find everyone, I might add:

TONS of GREAT VR members over there Vipe!!!! Some of them are actually pretty stable people too :big-grin-emoticon:..

Seriously though,, I wanna take this opportunity to invite you out for a 100% totally free all you can eat endless Hot Dog (betcha some of those east siders seen this coming :big-grin-emoticon:) with Pops, Chips, song and dance this summer!!! Just keep an eye on the Water Hole come spring for a "Pucs Meet, Greet and Eat Meat" and show up = YOU will be GLAD you did!!:thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you on the road this year!!

Puc