IGNORED

Anybody up for a last minute ride?

cecdoo

I'm in New Castle, PA, which is about 10 miles from Youngstown, OH. They're saying we are going to get rain here the next couple days though, plus my son has a ballgame in the morning. Otherwise I might have taken you up on your offer. Maybe some other time.

I'm in New Castle, PA, which is about 10 miles from Youngstown, OH. They're saying we are going to get rain here the next couple days though, plus my son has a ballgame in the morning. Otherwise I might have taken you up on your offer. Maybe some other time.

Just a last minute idea, thought maybe someone else mite be looking for something to do tomorrow. Catch ya next time.

Remember us out west when you enjoy your ride! In the north Seattle area it is now snowing, couple inches expected by morning. Record low temps quite possible. Just in time to postpone the Skagit Tulip festival annual group rides people planned for this weekend. The Tulip fields are right in the heart of the snow belt this weekend.

Well since nobody wanted to come out and play with me,:rotf: guess I'll hit the to-do list, then go watch my grandson's first baseball game, then take a little spin and check out that new clutch basket. Hey Freebird, 3.5 hrs in for you 3.5 hrs out for me, not too bad a ride:whistling: Well I learned my lesson, guess I have to offer to pick up the lunch check too:cool10: Thanks for your replies, Craig

Well since nobody wanted to come out and play with me,:rotf: guess I'll hit the to-do list, then go watch my grandson's first baseball game, then take a little spin and check out that new clutch basket. Hey Freebird, 3.5 hrs in for you 3.5 hrs out for me, not too bad a ride:whistling: Well I learned my lesson, guess I have to offer to pick up the lunch check too:cool10: Thanks for your replies, Craig

Did you say you were buying lunch!!! How about a late supper

:)

Guess I shoulda led with pickin up the check eh! :rotf:Brad i'd buy you lunch anytime! By the way got the RK brackets they look great. Thanks. Craig

Good to hear, glad you like them, I know you'll love the sound better than stock. We'll get out that way this summer, they cut my overtime way back...so that means no working on weekends

:banana: