IGNORED

Got an unexpected invite.

Air Ready Auto

To be more specific, they are a bike club mostly catering to the hardly crowd. The guy who invited me knows I ride a Venture so I'm just wondering if I'm a token invite and I would be walking into a pick on the metric bike guy.

Todays HD guys are not as quick to poke fun, most of them know the food chain of bikes has changed dramatically over the last 2-3 decades.

Assuming it's not a 1% MC it might not hurt to take a ride or do whatever the function is you were invited to do. If there is a tude' it should be apparent before long. Might make some new friends, never know.

That article is a bit confusing in that it says that they are a 1% club and then says that they wear a 99% patch. Most 1% clubs take pride in that fact and wear a 1% patch.

I saw that and I to was confused by it. I didnt see any real information on it except another site that discussed the top 10 "outlaw MCs" and other honorable mention, but we already knew about all those. If they are 1%ers I'm sure you will notice the 1% patches.

To be more specific, they are a bike club mostly catering to the hardly crowd. The guy who invited me knows I ride a Venture so I'm just wondering if I'm a token invite and I would be walking into a pick on the metric bike guy.

Are talking about th FOE Eagle riders?

IMG_20161219_085840.jpg

Edited by Dragonslayer