IGNORED

Where I learned to "Babysit"

Yammer Dan

Been in my head a lot lately. Not sure if I miss it or just can't believe I got thru it!!! I got a few stories about the old Prison. When we went to the new one Cons couldn't believe "We" were going to run it. That 1st year was something. Suit up every day and get ready to fight!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

Yammer. When i got out of the navy i repaired copy machines for a spell. I used to go to the prison and repair the machines in the office and the law library, Heck i even made employee of the month there once as a joke. The inmates said they were getting out soon and i used to tell them, see you soon because you knew the would be back in a coupple weeks. Heck i even got my hair cut there on thursdays for $2.50. The inmates cut hair in the entrence room (not the one by the wheel) for the public. i'll always remembeer the unplesent smell from that place when walking in.

Yammer. When i got out of the navy i repaired copy machines for a spell. I used to go to the prison and repair the machines in the office and the law library, Heck i even made employee of the month there once as a joke. The inmates said they were getting out soon and i used to tell them, see you soon because you knew the would be back in a coupple weeks. Heck i even got my hair cut there on thursdays for $2.50. The inmates cut hair in the entrence room (not the one by the wheel) for the public. i'll always remembeer the unplesent smell from that place when walking in.

Got my haircuts there for a can of soda.

Oxford Federal Prison Wisconsin 19 years and counting............11 more to go......I'm on the downslide...

Federal??? You one of then guys getting rich!! I got stuck in State which was a mistake. Feds got a lot better money and benefits !! Should have gone federal but the years slipped up on me and it was too late. You doing the full 30 you are looking at a good retirement. My retirement is so sorry after obusturd and health care chopped it up giving up riding may become necessary.

You let them get that close, and behind you, and with a sharp object???????

He was a pretty good Barber. He loved getting FNGs in the chair and one of their favorite questions... What ya in for?? And his reply,

" I cut a dudes throat!!" I thought about it before I let him cut my hair and already knew his story!!