IGNORED

Pictures of Custom Ventures- is yours different...

sho_greg

I'm wanting to see some pics of Ventures that have something different.. Time to do something different to the bike or sell and get something different..

Been thinking about some Passenger highway pegs.. something that would look custom and smooth...

Been thinking of lowering the front of the bike to match the rear...

Been thinking of LED night kit for the bike...

Been thinking about what is wrong with my gas gauge and Neutral indicator...

Man I am bored tonight...

I'm wanting to see some pics of Ventures that have something different.. Time to do something different to the bike or sell and get something different..

Been thinking about some Passenger highway pegs.. something that would look custom and smooth...

Been thinking of lowering the front of the bike to match the rear...

Been thinking of LED night kit for the bike...

Been thinking about what is wrong with my gas gauge and Neutral indicator...

Man I am bored tonight...

Well here is mine. I have changed a few things since this pic but mostly it is the same. LED lights all over it, seven color with fourteen function.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/slowrollwv/001-1.jpg

Greg

I hear ya being bored I went out figuring I am gonna tinker with the bike, Figured the mufflers would take me a little bit to get off. They took a hole 10 minutes, Been trying to entertain myself. So far I have gained knowledge and picked on @cowpuc and I'm sure he be around shortly to tell you :backinmyday:. I'll come back with:icon_lurker::fnd_(16)::essen_024: check after a while. I do have one for any I want to put L.E.D. Lighting on the inside just above the cylinder heads. I stayed off the road today due to it being a Holiday.

I guess that's the one thing that I am glad I did- I guess that makes mine different... Just saw some chrome front wheel covers that I like.. Would like to see some wheels- painted or chromed.. I need to do something with mine.

Sho look on page two at this thread. 02 all done. this should give you some ideas.

So does your handlebar remote work with your radio? I would have figured those wouldn't after you put in aftermarket radio. I got a kenwood in my Tahoe. You must be bored tonight Lol.

Nah.. not to change stations... but it does still work with headsets.. I can still do the CB abd Intercom.. also listen to Kenwood through headsets.. Ran a set of RCAs to the AUX input for the factory radio..

Very nice... what do I need to know about changing front wheel? I would like to put something different on mine... also can you do the grain in chrome? I'd love to send some small parts and get them chrome or color candy chrome.. rear lowers below battery and air filter, maybe lower panels...