IGNORED

Political Correctness is out of control....

SilvrT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't stereotypical references that are offensive what we are talking about when we refer to politically correct. To set the record straight, when I made the comparison between my ex wife's and chainsaws I in no way intended the reference to all women. The only stereotypical group that have a reason to be offended is the group of two women that I happened to be married to in the past. And screw them I don't care what they think. I stand by my chainsaw metaphor.

I applaud those that transcend the stereotypical behaviour. Like Yamagrl who is the most technically astute woman I have ever known.

Wisdom on the other hand can be defined as knowing when to keep one's mouth shut. That is an attribute I as well as many others struggle with. My humor often gets me in trouble with hypersensitive politically correct individuals.

I'll second that!

I don't know if reading directions is a woman thing. But asking directions certainly is

Hey us men love to wonder aimlessly. That's why if we chose to have a woman around its better, cause usually it drives them bat **** crazy!!![emoji23]

Good answer.

Hey now not sure about this guy![emoji12]

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I won't get into this sensitive discussion. I'll just stick to the facts thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107125[/ATTACH]

Somehow I sensed that one coming. I just knew it! A premonition I guess.

Hey, I must be psychotic! Er...eh...Psychic, that's it! Yeah, that's what I meant, psychic! I must be psychic!

Okay, you guys are really the ones that are in charge. At least we'd let you think that. We also prefer that you run things... like the lawnmower the pool cleaner vacuum cleaner

I won't get into this sensitive discussion. I'll just stick to the facts thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107125[/ATTACH]

Boy I shouldn't touch this but my research adds validity to you theory......

Present company excepted of course.

Heather remember I didn't say a word!!! :usa: That iron skillet has taught me when to keep my mouth shut.:Avatars_Gee_George: And now "she" has a collection of them!!!

Somehow I sensed that one coming. I just knew it! A premonition I guess.

Hey, I must be psychotic! Er...eh...Psychic, that's it! Yeah, that's what I meant, psychic! I must be psychic!

Umm Ummmm Hell with it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Politically correct means you are constantly tip toeing across eggshells. If you can do it without breaking any you can be a politician. If you break any then the grenade under it goes off and you must grovel to the nearest female, whether you know her or not. If your spouse catches you grovelling to an unknown female she will wait for you to finish then the real punishment begins.

Paddy likes to have a night out with the boys now and then. No matter how quiet he is his wife always catches him sneaking in and the riot starts.

His friend, Finn, tells him he never has that problem.

The secret is to come home, slam the door, stomp up the stairs, get into bed, smack the wife on the ass and tell her you are horny. It is guaranteed she will pretend to be asleep.