IGNORED

Gave my wife a biker name...

Air Ready Auto

My wife is 5ft on her tall days and I am 6'4". Yes we look funny together. She is always walking around in these giant hooker heels to try and look taller. Took her out riding on Saturday. We dropped the kids off at my parents before the ride and my father made a joke about her boots and said heels on wheels. My wife is Mexican and repeated it back with her accent as "heels en wheels." I teased her for a few miles about her hooker boots and heels en wheels and then I just shortened it to HEW. After we got back I asked her when I was going to get the pleasure of taking Hew out for a ride again. She gave me her patented annoyed with me for whatever reason look and asked if I was going to keep calling her that. I told her that biker names are there for life. She mumbled something in Spanish about me calling her that while I cook for myself... I'm not sure she likes it but it fits and she's stuck with it in my head. Maybe I need to pick up some flowers today. What do all of you fellow Venturers think? Keep the name for her or find another one?

Life is all about choices my friend. The wife and I always get a laugh out of the Harley chicks on them things with long heals on the pegs and figure they will break an ankle or something getting on or off.