IGNORED

Any one have or have seen a Saddlemen Back Seat Bag

KeithR

I checked the distance from the back of the backrest to the rider backrest with my trunk moved back and I can squeeze 14". Can't figure out where the 19" would be. I've sent a email to Saddlemen to se what they say.

Tks

This rack measures 15" front to back.

There is still quite a bit of room, I have the trunk in the rear bolt holes, removed passenger backrest and rear speaker wings. Gary-built backrest. Getting her ready for a solo camping trip. tent, sleeping bag, folding chair will be strapped on the rack.

rsv changes 010.JPG

I have a Dowco Rally Pack I use a lot. Its made of the dennier material which I like better than the leather looking stuff. Check out Leather up.com and Jafrum.com Both have good prices on travel bags. Leather up has just about every configuration of bag you could want. I have picked up 2 good pieces of travel gear of my local (sort of) craigs list. I got a huge cortech tank bag for like $50, and a first gear roller suitcase bag for less than $100. I think I could actually haul more stuff on the 900 Vulcan with soft side bags and luggage rack with the travel bag than I could ever fit in the hard bags and trunk.

Tks for the link. Good deal for southerners not so much for use northern folk. I'm inno hurry I'm just back from my annual off the island jaunt. It will be next summer before I will need a new bag.

Thanks. Again