IGNORED

star or barrons deflectors?

Yeah...I have heard nothing but good things about the yama ones....Just haven't been able to bring myself to fork over the money...BUT, if there was another set that were just as good and cheaper, I might cut loose with it...

Guest BluesLover

I have the Yamaha ones and really like them.

Last summer, while riding in very hot weather they were a god-send for my legs as they provide ventilation to that area of the body (by opening the airflow).

This spring, while riding in nearly freezing temps and on wet roads, I noticed that by having them closed I was able to keep less of the cold air on my legs and it also helps to keep some of the wet off the lower legs.

I am not sure about the Barron's but I believe they mount higher up on the bike, and typically providing more (or less) air flow to that part of my body isn't an issue,

Cheers,

Yeah...I have heard nothing but good things about the yama ones....Just haven't been able to bring myself to fork over the money...BUT, if there was another set that were just as good and cheaper, I might cut loose with it...

I had a hard time with the price too, but gave in and got them. I don't regret it at all. They are very nice, totally functional, and look good too.