IGNORED

Not sure what happened

ragtop69gs

Probably got a bug lodged in your ear causing a balancing problem and messing up your alignment = has happened to me more than once (had to have a doctor remove one once).. When your brain alignment/balance gets messed up it usually causes you to pull to the right or left (depending on which ear has the bug in it). Also, the bigger the bug the worse the pulling left or right and the tighter the circle you will ride in.. Judging by the circumference of your ride today - I would say the bug you have lodged in there is either a nat or a mosquito.. I could set up an emergency Puc's MGnEM for this Wednesday over here and you could get a map and make a 318 mile loop from your house to mine and catch me on your way around the loop.. I would be more than happy to remove the bug for you for free with some Needle Nose pliers and, as you already know, all the Hot Dogs you can eat would be provided for the small amount of bug removal recovery you would need..

Make sense Raggy?

A visit to your location was under consideration for a short time before it was decided that a trip around the thumb to take in the beauty of the Saint Clair river and lake Huron . I could have been lured in the other direction if you'd have had some Hot Dog bait handy. :big-grin-emoticon:

A visit to your location was under consideration for a short time before it was decided that a trip around the thumb to take in the beauty of the Saint Clair river and lake Huron . I could have been lured in the other direction if you'd have had some Hot Dog bait handy. :big-grin-emoticon:

Oh mannnn,, you missed it brother!! If you would have made the trip here you could have met a couple of lop eared VR member Varmints from Wisconsin!! Got a short story all about it in progress for sticking in the Water Hole:thumbsup: but here is teaser for ya Raggy!! You missed a Spagetti Dinner and EVERYTHING!!!

DSCN2979.JPG

I went for a 318 mile ride today and ended up right back where I started! That's the first time that's happened :think:

You must have played the left, left, left game or the right, right, right game instead of the left, right, left game or the right, left, right game. But you certainly did not play the right, right left, right, left, left, left game.

Oh mannnn,, you missed it brother!! If you would have made the trip here you could have met a couple of lop eared VR member Varmints from Wisconsin!! Got a short story all about it in progress for sticking in the Water Hole:thumbsup: but here is teaser for ya Raggy!! You missed a Spagetti Dinner and EVERYTHING!!!

Ok Poll, which one is the ugly one?

I went for a 318 mile ride today and ended up right back where I started! That's the first time that's happened :think:

I pastor two rural United Methodist churches. I live next to one, but the other one is about 6 miles away. Well I took off before my wife on my RSV, about an hour before service, well she beat me there and I was late. One of the guys in the congregation said, not sure what you were doing but you sure look happy.

I am telling you these bikes have a mind of their own, if you do not keep the bridled they will get away from you and you will go miles before getting them back on track.