IGNORED

Photos of MD at Freebirds.

Yama Mama

Ohhhh,,,,, now I get it,,,,, so THATS where everybody went :big-grin-emoticon:.... Looks like Tip n I missed a dandy :95:,,,,, hopefully next time around we will be able to attend!!!!!!!

Thanks Mama for the GORGEOUS :photographing:'s! :thumbsup: and your's too Leo!!:thumbsup:

I might never be innocent, but I am never guilty either. I will continue to deny all knowledge and admit to less..............

Jeff you are never innocent until your are proven guilty. And since your second name is Trouble, you is guilty!

Yama Mamajudge.jpgfootinmouth.jpg

Don and Eileen have a beautiful place! Thanks for everything!

Leo, what was Bob "wrenching" on you trike?

I think you need to attend the gathering in Dover so you can put a nice shine on my trike.... yours is looking nice!!

Leo, what was Bob "wrenching" on you trike?

I think you need to attend the gathering in Dover so you can put a nice shine on my trike.... yours is looking nice!!

Dennis, Bob opened fairing to attach audio splitter for my new Zumo 660 GPS. Can now hear GPS in my earphones with stereo set to AUX.

We will be at Dover. Thanks!

Dennis, Bob opened fairing to attach audio splitter for my new Zumo 660 GPS. Can now hear GPS in my earphones with stereo set to AUX.

We will be at Dover. Thanks!

Do you have any info on the splitter that he installed? right now, I have my headphones that I use with my sound system but run an earbud from my GPS connection to my ear and I get the info directly from the GPS.