IGNORED

Couldn't help myself or wait for new Venture model

Rolltide

Traded my 09' Venture for a 16' Indian Roadmaster today and will take delivery tomorrow. Liked and enjoyed my venture the 7 years I've owed it but, with all the torque and HP, much better handling and comfort found on the Indian I'm getting rid of her. Plus no more valve adjustments or carb sync's.

My Indian.jpg

Congrats. I have read a few posts on heat issues much like the XCT Victory I have. It takes a bit to figure out some heat management with the leg vents. Dont know if the Indians have those or not. One would think wide open would cool you more, but it actually causes more heat to get back to me.

Bike has rather warm on first ride and I did not know vents were there. Right leg got pretty hot but it was a 95 degree day to boot. Stopped took a break and found in manual. Bike has two vents on both sides, and I found a comfortable setting shortly after. Seems to be a right side issue only from the rear cylinder. Oh well nothings perfect and I don't think I can ever wear shorts again on very hot days when riding........not a good idea anyway.

I'm using full open and it seems to work ok but long pants are a must. Found some Kuryakyn Chrome saddle shield heat deflectors @ Dennis Kirk. No reviews on them though, do you have any info on if they work or not?

Edited by Rolltide