IGNORED

sixty brand brake pads

Got a lint to what you have?

In my book, my brakes are THE MOST important thing on any vehicle. I do not skimp on my ability to stop. Especially when the good name brand brakes are not very expensive and have a long service life and great stopping power.

Anyone ever used these? I got them off Amazon today, they were cheaper priced, and no reviews yet. Just wandering if they are decent?

I bought a pack of 'El Cheepo' pads off eBay a number of years ago, and when I tried to install one it was too wide for the caliper opening by a few mm's. They're still laying somewhere in the roll-away. I just figured if they can't get the measurements right, what else is not up to par. Nothing but EBC's since...

I bought a cheap set last year and found that the backing plate rusted and didn't allow the pads to retract .... Wore down to nothing in about 4K miles.... Just replaced with the EBC hh last night and will never make that mistake again... Night and day difference

The ebc's I have on there now didn't last long but I do favor rear breaks

And that's probably the big reason the pads didn't last. You really need to get on the rears since they only are good for about 30% of your total braking power...