IGNORED

Harbor Freight Parking Lot Sale Father's Day weekend Lift table for $299

BlueSky

Harbor Freight is having a parking lot sale June 10, 11, & 12. One of the items on sale is the lift table for $299. Actually, if you get their black catalog it is on sale for that price this weekend. So, if you want one, now is the time. I'm debating buying one for myself.

Harbor Freight is having a parking lot sale June 10, 11, & 12. One of the items on sale is the lift table for $299. Actually, if you get their black catalog it is on sale for that price this weekend. So, if you want one, now is the time. I'm debating buying one for myself.

I cannot find that lift. The only lift that I can find is $429 (Item#68892). What is the Item# for the $299 lift?

Thank you!

I cannot find that lift. The only lift that I can find is $429 (Item#68892). What is the Item# for the $299 lift?

Thank you!

It's pretty much the same table but has a different part number. Item #69904 also listed for $429 The sale paper is in the store, not on line at this time.

I went to the store and the cashier gave me the sales paper about next weekends parking lot sale and also gave me a black sales book that has a 25% off coupon and it also lists that lift table for $299 this weekend.

Lift:

Saw that today at the store.....but have no room to store one so passed on it. Did buy a battery impact driver(with 25% off coupon) and a small detail paint spray gun! If I can get it running tonight and test spray tomorrow..I plan to spray my 1st gen parts tomorrow night.

Harbor Freight is having a parking lot sale June 10, 11, & 12. One of the items on sale is the lift table for $299. Ahttp://www.venturerider.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=970332ctually, if you get their black catalog it is on sale for that price this weekend. So, if you want one, now is the time. I'm debating buying one for myself.

I bought on last year..........I was able to lift my 07 RSV 3 times before the pump went out. They do not stock replacement pumps at the store and those tables are pretty heavy to lug back to the store for a complete exchange if you spend the money on the warranty. I did not, but I did manage to get them to send a new pump. It took 6 months to get it. I think they had a refugee smuggle it in on a slow boat from China. That one lifted the bike one time. Save your money and check out ebay. Spend an extra 200 bucks or so and get a good table. I know I wish I would have. I will never buy another high dollar product from them again. They sell mostly junk.

I bought on last year..........I was able to lift my 07 RSV 3 times before the pump went out. They do not stock replacement pumps at the store and those tables are pretty heavy to lug back to the store for a complete exchange if you spend the money on the warranty. I did not, but I did manage to get them to send a new pump. It took 6 months to get it. I think they had a refugee smuggle it in on a slow boat from China. That one lifted the bike one time. Save your money and check out ebay. Spend an extra 200 bucks or so and get a good table. I know I wish I would have. I will never buy another high dollar product from them again. They sell mostly junk.

I remember following the thread you had up about the ordeal you went through to get the replacement.

I saw these guys (http://www.nhproequip.com/pro-1200max-motorcycle-lift-package) up at Laconia a few years ago, I am saving my pennies, this looked like a quality piece of equipment in person. Hopefully will be picking one up later this year.

Edited: Put the wrong link in post, that went to the ATV / Riding mower lift.

I remember following the thread you had up about the ordeal you went through to get the replacement.

I saw these guys (http://www.nhproequip.com/pro-1200max-motorcycle-lift-package) up at Laconia a few years ago, I am saving my pennies, this looked like a quality piece of equipment in person. Hopefully will be picking one up later this year.

Edited: Put the wrong link in post, that went to the ATV / Riding mower lift.

Yeah, the RSV is a heavy bike and the quality of the lift is not there. I know others will chime in and say they have no issues, but those lifts are heavy, bulky and not easy to return. Besides.....who wants to go through that? Mine is sitting in the garage unused, still not working. Everytime I look at it I swear at it and throw something at it. Maybe I will try and repair the pump myself. Maybe convert it to an air cylinder........maybe cut it up with my torches.

Someone posted this.

Is it the one that has the roller arm that pumps up the pump, or the newer style that pushes from straight on? I had the first kind go bad, the seals wear out from the sideways pressure. Replaced it with the new style, no problems so far. There isn't really an easy fix, but there's a few guys that have modified theirs. If you have a welder...

That very well be what is wrong with mine. Your not going to just buy a different pump and mount it on. What is kind of scary also is the quality of the welds on the lift. Some of them are pretty bad. I wish I would have looked around before I purchased mine. But thanks for posting the video. I will check mine out and see if I can do this repair. It would have been nice if the guy would have said what brand and model pump he bought for parts.

That very well be what is wrong with mine. Your not going to just buy a different pump and mount it on. What is kind of scary also is the quality of the welds on the lift. Some of them are pretty bad. I wish I would have looked around before I purchased mine. But thanks for posting the video. I will check mine out and see if I can do this repair. It would have been nice if the guy would have said what brand and model pump he bought for parts.

If you open the video in Youtube, not just watch here, you can read the comments below the video. A guy named Andy Haning asked the same question. His response was HF.