IGNORED

Do Theses Have Any Value?

As the title suggests, I'm trying to get an idea if these disc brake and caliper covers have any value....Is it worth my time to try and sell them?

I never liked the look of the covers, so when I did my front end rebuild, I took them off, I also took off the front fender chrome thing (not sure if it's OE or aftermarket)...I didn't really like the way it looked either....so I'd like to hear from you guys...

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz131/Patmac6075/Venture%20May15%20003.jpg

No they dont have any value at all, just send them to me and I will throw them out for you:smile5: Just kidding, I am sure most guys with a nice 1st gen would love to have that chrome!! I have no idea what they are worth tho. You could let the market decide or donate them to Dragonrider for his St Judes auctions.

Craig

A lot depends on the overall condition of the chrome! is there any pitting (probably some), is the chrome peeling, do the lights work, etc. Overall I would say the ebay prices will range from $50 to $100 for the pair, give or take.

Now which chrome front fender piece are you talking about, the one that goes on the rear of the fender?? they should be worth around $10 or so...

I keep track of First Gen accessories' selling price on eBay. Have for several years.

The rotor covers for the MKI, ABA-26HCD-02-00, (they are different than the MKII rotor covers) have sold for as little as $26/pair (2012) to as much as $140 (2014).

The caliper covers for the MKI, ABA-26HCD-03-00, (also different than the MKII) range from $19.50/pair to $69/pair.

The front fender "bumper", (Yamaha calls it "Front Bumper Trim") with lights, ABA-26HCD-01-00 has sold for $19.95 to $81.99.

This information probably didn't help you much, because of the obvious wide range of selling prices. Just consider the condition and how bad you want them gone and price accordingly. Set the price high. If no one bites, adjust price or offer free shipping for the next go around.

Good luck.