IGNORED

Silly question

chippego

I have what is probably a silly question but here goes. When I removed the side cover on my 09 RSV to replace a fuse I found a little pad with 2 buttons laying on top of the fuse box. Has an Up button and Down button. What is this for? Maybe something I no longer have as it is converted to a trike.

Thanks

Beats me! Never saw such a thing on my 05 or the 13.

Sounds like an add on....is it attached to the bike or is it a little remote, just sitting there? Had a small remote control for a car stereo once just had volume up and down buttons. Took a watch battery for power. How about is there air shocks on the trike kit with a compressor wired in somewhere? What's the trike kit?

LED lighting controller?
That was my guess too,, a controller for those add on under the tank lights that flicker and flash...

Push the buttons and see what happens............:225:

I would!!!:dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2:

But only if I was using Jeff's finger just in case the switch was wire to the secondary sides of the ignition coils:Laugh::thumbsup2:

Would have NEVER guessed in a million years!! Hannigan "fixes" the issue with tire size and gear ratio. Didn't like the increased RPM but had to admit the speedometer was dead nuts on, not the usual Yamaha 10mph off! I "corrected" that issue by going with larger diameter tires. Might not blow a Harley off at the line, but cruising on the interstates is at a much more acceptable RPM's, not screaming at 75...