IGNORED

what a storm Van Buren Arkansas

heatonmt

Will it hit last night he in Van Buren Arkansas. Tennis ball size hell. my truck looks like it has the chicken pox,the back of my house has holes in it, and the new roof I had put on 2 month ago has holes and we all know what that means yep wet celling. The good news is no one hurt. well I will try to make the eat N meet (OK at pops) that may be what I need right now. Here I go black jack in hand to the roof.

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

You're right. That was quiet a storm. I live about 40 miles east of you between caulksville and paris and luckily we didn't get the hail like you guys in ft smith and van buren, but dad gum, we sure got a storm. never seen so much rain and lightning, and a tornado was reported just across hwy 22 from us. tell ya something though. talk about a silver lining around a cloud. we live slightly downhill from the dirt county road and have a dirt driveway. about a year ago the county had dumped a few loads of gravel in selected spots along the road. one place happened to be right in front of our drive. last night it rained so hard that this morning i went out and to my astonishment saw that the water had washed all the gravel off the road spread it more or less evenly over my drive. i now have a gravel drive. thanks county. thanks mother nature.

Michael Teri ,

Sorry to hear this. We had hail the other day size of quarters and golf ball but nothing was hurt that I know of but it sounded like the house was coming apart I can imagine how it sounded there at your place.. The storm your speaking of went to the south of us so it missed us here, Makes me sick just thinking about it. Wish We lived closer to you I could help you on some of the repairs. Tell Teri we said HI and keep your chin up and look on the bright side at least it was not a tornado in that storm! Been there done that wish that on no body .......

buddy

Well it hit last night here in Van Buren Arkansas. Tennis ball size hell. my truck looks like it has the chicken pox,the back of my house has holes in it, and the new roof I had put on 2 month ago has holes and we all know what that means yep wet celling. The good news is no one hurt. well I will try to make the eat N meet (OK at pops) that may be what I need right now. Here I go black jack in hand to the roof.

Sorry to hear of the damage, but it now sounds like you need to hold a "house tech day" at your place....:thumbsup2:

It's been said...Post it ...and they will come...........:whistling:

Jerry when you get to Van Buren let me Know we can eat pie. Thanks for all of your concerns. We are lucky a lot of other people have more damage then us. I f this is the worst thing that ever happen to us boy would that be good. God has bless Teri and I more then we deserve

Jerry when you get to Van Buren let me Know we can eat pie. Thanks for all of your concerns. We are lucky a lot of other people have more damage then us. I f this is the worst thing that ever happen to us boy would that be good. God has bless Teri and I more then we deserve

Yep Teri got the good looks:cool10: So what did he give you:confused24: OH OH I know.

He gave you Teri....

:):):):)

Michael,

Wish there was something we could do on our end? Our Prayers are with you both.

Sorry you two cannot make it to the M&E Tomorrow . Peg & I will miss you two tomorrow for sure. Yes I will fill an extra plate for you, do you want seconds?:whistling: We will Take plenty of photos for you to see.. Take care my brother and hope to see you both very soon..... God Bless......

Buddy