IGNORED

Carb Diaphragms from Sirius Consolidated Inc

I was emailing with SCI and found out they are still honoring the group buy pricing on the XVZ13 carb diaphragms. I didnt inquirer as to the price of them but wanted to remind everyone of this. Also they are not offering any other discount to the group on any other items.

http://www.siriusconinc.com/pro-detail.php?pid=&product_id=1794

I was also asking about the intake carb holders as they list them. They are showing two different part numbers for them with two different prices and I was curious to the difference in them and was told by them that they are the same and seem to be manufactured by the same people. The difference is they source the Keyster one direct and the higher priced one they dont.

Hope this helps out some of the newer members as Sirius has a lot of parts that are not available from Yamaha anymore.

Rick F.

I was emailing with SCI and found out they are still honoring the group buy pricing on the XVZ13 carb diaphragms. I didnt inquirer as to the price of them but wanted to remind everyone of this. Also they are not offering any other discount to the group on any other items.

http://www.siriusconinc.com/pro-detail.php?pid=&product_id=1794

I was also asking about the intake carb holders as they list them. They are showing two different part numbers for them with two different prices and I was curious to the difference in them and was told by them that they are the same and seem to be manufactured by the same people. The difference is they source the Keyster one direct and the higher priced one they dont.

Hope this helps out some of the newer members as Sirius has a lot of parts that are not available from Yamaha anymore.

Rick F.

Are they still out of stock?

• 2 months later...
I'll be interested in seeing when they come out, and at what price. Mine are starting to show light through them. Will subscribe to this post!

not really trying to bash them But i bought a set from sirus took 5 weeks to come and i installed them, easy to do...had a #535 stamped on them. installed them and ALL 4 blew out, i mean they tore up .....GRRRRR...MY OLD CRAPPY ONES WORKED BETTER tried to communicate with them No answer to email.

Time to try JBM industries , just need some help to figure out how to order them. i dont do metric measurements at all, can someone help.

83 Venture 1200, also rebuild kits for early VMAX kits work? ...HELP...

Wil