IGNORED

Will a MKI trailer hitch fit on a MKII?

Hi Guys and Gals. I'm currently on the hunt for a trailer hitch for my 1986 Venture Royale and have been finding it rather difficult to locate one for the MKII. My question is, will a Hitch for a MKI (1983-1985) bolt right on to my MKII (1986) or are the brackets different? Is there a place that would still sell them or is eBay my only option?

Any insight would be appreciated......Or if you have a spare you would like to part with let me know. Thanks!

Thanks @Flyinfool and @bongobobny for the confirmation! Guess I have to keep looking and hope one comes up on Ebay that I can afford.

Jeff I see in the forum history that you made a receiver type hitch for your MKII back in 2012 but all the forum pictures are missing.....do you happen to still have a pic of that great configuration you fabricated up? Would love to see it!

Man there looks like enough heavy gauge steel there to aim the headlight to the sky. The weight of the steel would scare me into being over weight. what did ya pull with that thing? A 5th wheel?

I`ve got a used one for a MKII I will sell.