IGNORED

Golden Years my A**

Yammer Dan

You can always give up your citizenship and become an illegal alien, everything is free then...

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN I WONDER WHAT THE OLD COWPUC THINKS ABOUT BECOMING AN ILLEGAL ALIEN HE HAS HOTDOGS FOR FREE MAYBE THAT IS HIS PLAN NO MORE :mo money:MONEY :parrots:

Well that's heck of note, sorry to hear this DanL'. Prayers Up my brother!! What we need is some warm summer air and a clear out the cobwebs ride, then we will be Golden again!!:big-grin-emoticon:

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb: New on the Puc Hot Dog menu this year = ALIEN DOGS!!!!!!:big-grin-emoticon: Served with saucers and saucers of home made relish that are guarenteed to make you fly!!! I aint becoming no Alien @Drews , I have a hard enough time finding my way around this planet :big-grin-emoticon:

The only thing I can think is the Golden Years came about shortly after Social Security Act was enacted. Sorry too say it no longer applies since Congress has got their share of it. Wait till the Tea PARTY bunch takes and replaces our checks with a monthly voucher where we have to document all our expenditures.:bawling: